掲示板

Web content display with filter

thumbnail
11年前 に Ákos Gábriel によって更新されました。

Web content display with filter

Junior Member 投稿: 33 参加年月日: 09/10/05 最新の投稿
Hi,

How would you implement a filter functionality based on content structure for Web content display?
Let's say I have 3 structures and would like to have 3 variants of web content display portlet (looks like inheritance?) which display (in their content list) only those content which have the pre-set structure.
So PortletA displays only structure A content, PortletB structure B etc...

Btw how would you inherit from a built-in portlet? (considering maintainability/upgrades)?

Thanks,
Akos
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: Web content display with filter

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
You can try setting Category or Tag and using Asset Publisher to display your Web Content.
thumbnail
11年前 に Ákos Gábriel によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 33 参加年月日: 09/10/05 最新の投稿
Sadly I have more strict requirements. They want 5 different portlets, preconfigured (unchangeable by the user).
So far I was able to replicate JournalArticle portlet into another one, which is now hooked and is filtering the articles according to the hard-coded structure_id.

There is one thing left: the hard-coded value should be replaced with some kind of a property or init-parameter read from a configuration file.
I want to do this in the (hooked) article_search.jsp with PortletProps.get() but it doesn't work yet. Looks like it is missing some .jar files. Can you help with that please?

Akos
10年前 に Beatriz Sánchez によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 11/04/28 最新の投稿
Hi Akos,

I have the same problem. My boss want one portlet in Control Panel for each Struture of Content Web.

Could you help me?

Any help will be welcome.

Thank you for everything