掲示板

User Admin Not Displaying

thumbnail
11年前 に George Stafford によって更新されました。

User Admin Not Displaying

Junior Member 投稿: 62 参加年月日: 12/10/01 最新の投稿
My Users and Organization screen is only showing the first 8 users that I added to the system and I am unable to see the latest 8 users I've added. I've updated the indexes and cleared the cache and even rebooted the server a few times with no luck.

What I believe happened is that the system crashed prior to some memory addition when I was adding some users. So I don't know if it's a permission setting or something else. I can use the Export All Users and get the list of all users, but they are not there when I few the regular screen.

Additionally the Organizations that they're tied to do not show up on the user management screen, but are selectable when I add the user and use the Organization pop up. Does anyone know where in the code I can track down these queries or something similar so I can determine what's broken on the site and keep it moving forward?

Thanks,
George
thumbnail
11年前 に George Stafford によって更新されました。

RE: User Admin Not Displaying

Junior Member 投稿: 62 参加年月日: 12/10/01 最新の投稿
I managed to solve this problem by correcting permissions on the lucene folder under the liferay root/data. Once I did that the indexes could actually be deleted and then rebuilt.
11年前 に Linus Sphinx によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 99 参加年月日: 10/08/12 最新の投稿
Good to know, thanks.
thumbnail
11年前 に Manish Yadav によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 493 参加年月日: 12/05/26 最新の投稿
You can check User_ table for users detials...
Compare values of visible user and users which are not displaying...check if something is missing between them