掲示板

beanlocator error

thumbnail
11年前 に Behzad Gadimi によって更新されました。

beanlocator error

Junior Member 投稿: 36 参加年月日: 11/03/08 最新の投稿
Hi,
why I get the error : BeanLocator has not been set ?

It worked properly but when I edited service.xml file to add some exception and column names, this error apeared!
I changed my column names so that all of them start with lowercase and added some exceptions.
thumbnail
11年前 に Habib Zare によって更新されました。

RE: beanlocator error

Junior Member 投稿: 58 参加年月日: 12/10/28 最新の投稿
post your service.xml.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Habib Zare:
post your service.xml.

Don't do this. Just google the forums, it has been answered before.
thumbnail

David H Nebinger:

Don't do this. Just google the forums, it has been answered before.

yes!
It has been answered! but none of them works for me.
I was thinking that if I mention the exact possible reason for this error in another thread, maybe I can reach my answer by the help of some legends of liferay.
I don't have the time to wait for couple of days for the answer of my question.
I can easily google the forum and get my answer, but when it didn't help, I have no choice but reposting it with my exact problem.
But you and many other legends of liferay were so king to me and I appreciate that!
You(and the others that think have words to say in liferay) can help the novice developers and you can't.
If you have something to answer, post it, if you have not, you can ignore the thread and looking somewhere else in the forum.

thanks for your great answers.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Behzad Gadimi:

Sorry to be short, Behzad, but many new users will post messages here in the forums as though Liferay support is just sitting there waiting to answer. Many issues that new users face have been faced by lots of people before them, many have posted new threads looking for assistance where the forum already contains the answers although they might not be aware of it...

If we all ignored your post because it had been answered before and no one responded, you would be in a worse spot than if we suggested a forum search.

In the end, we're just trying to help you find your answer without retyping the answer over and over again...
thumbnail

David H Nebinger:
Behzad Gadimi:

Sorry to be short, Behzad, but many new users will post messages here in the forums as though Liferay support is just sitting there waiting to answer.

I mean : I know that if I post my problem in forum and wait for answer, it may take couple of days. So if I wouldn't have an alternative, I have to post it here.
Because I've searched it and I couldn't get my answer and I know that searching may take a couple of minutes.
This is my search results: modify your web.xml file and put a listener .......
but it doesn't help in my case
thumbnail

Habib Zare:
post your service.xml.

I have deleted the changes that I made to service.xml so that I be able to get it work again.
I don't have the source of it that isn't working.
Really thanks for your help.