掲示板

Liferay y SNMP

11年前 に Marcos Michel Martinez によって更新されました。

Liferay y SNMP

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 13/03/02 最新の投稿
por favor, alguien podría explicarme como conectarme desde liferay a una pc mediante el protocolo SNMP, estoy utilizando liferay 6.1 y SNMP v 2c
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay y SNMP

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Sorry for the English reply, but I don't think you'll get many replies about SNMP (I know I didn't)...

There are no direct hooks in Liferay to issue SNMP traps. But you can use any SNMP library to issue traps from your own code. We use the library from http://gicl.cs.drexel.edu/people/sevy/snmp/ because it is fairly simple to integrate and use.

Alternatively you have snmp4j and others.

If you're interested in receiving SNMP traps, Apache Camel actually has an endpoint you can leverage to receive traps. Haven't used that endpoint, but I have used other endpoints w/ Liferay and I'm willing to bet using the SNMP listener would be a breeze...

Re: [Liferay Forums][General] RE: Liferay y SNMP

if you look , what I do is so simple to explain like this , I need to connect from liferay to a pc that already has SNMP and get the response of a command , only that

--

Cuando te atrevas a confirmar que tus alas pueden volar,
entonces yo seré el viento.
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Re: [Liferay Forums][General] RE: Liferay y SNMP

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
That's a horse of a different color...

You'll need to investigate what services that SNMP implementation provides. For example, you could stand up a very simple SNMP trap service that receives traps and writes them to a local log file (an easy thing to do with Camel's SNMP endpoint). However, there's nothing there that Liferay could leverage to pull that log file back.

Then there's sophisticated products like SiteScope that have all kinds of web services and such that would allow you to access the SNMP trap info.

It really depends upon what your SNMP product provides in the way of visibility...

hello

Please I need to learn how to make forms with Vaadin and how to connect
to a database, I need some documentation of Vaadin in Spanish, some
examples of these forms, you have?
http://www.uci.cu