掲示板

Configure JAAS properly

11年前 に Thomas Abruzzo によって更新されました。

Configure JAAS properly

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 12/09/05 最新の投稿
Hello all,

I am looking for the most simple way to set up JAAS for Liferay on Tomcat.

Basically I want to download the Liferay bundled with Tomcat and then configure that Liferay to use JAAS. That's it, nothing else, but I can not seem to find any instructions that are not either way overly complicated for what I am looking to do or I follow the instructions and get "JAAS is not configured properly".

I have used these instructions JAAS, Tomcat and LDAP, but I am not using an LDAP server for this test and am looking for instructions that are more simple if they exist.

The other question that I have is that when Liferay gives you the error "JAAS is not configured properly" is there any context to that statement. I have checked the catalina logs to no avail and am wondering if there was another place I could look to find out why it is not configured properly.

Thanks a bunch in advance.
3年前 に Uma Dasgupta によって更新されました。

RE: Configure JAAS properly

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 20/04/21 最新の投稿
We are seeing a similar issue. Were you able to configurae JAAS and get rid of that error?
I have already tried uncommenting out the JAASRealm section in ROOT.xml as mentioned in
https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017903112-Installing-Liferay-on-Tomcat-7#tomcat-configuration
But we still see the same error.

Regards,
Uma