掲示板

Liferay, Junit and Maven.

11年前 に Laurent CHARLOIS によって更新されました。

Liferay, Junit and Maven.

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 12/10/17 最新の投稿
Hi everybody,

I try to make unit tests on my portlet. I work on 6.1.1-GA2 with the maven plugin.
I can't use InitUtil.iniWithSpring() to run my tests.

Is it somebody that already write test with maven?

thanks for help.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay, Junit and Maven.

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14918 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Maven support is still not official.

If you are doing anything with maven, you are a maven support tester. In this role, you would be testing the code, finding bugs, and reporting those bugs to Jira.

If you are not in this role, you should not be using maven until it is officially supported.

Hi, dear David.

In my post I ask for help, not this kind of answer.

So thanks David for your helpless.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14918 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
It wasn't meant to be helpless, it was meant to point out that maven support is not yet ready for prime time.

Lots of folks have been posting about liferay and maven, and I consistently point out to them that it is not ready.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but until maven is officially supported any answer you get (if there is one) would be unofficial at best and likely to change when maven is officially supported.

I too am looking forward to using maven to build plugins, but until it's officially supported I'm sticking w/ the tried and true ant process.

Dear David,

it does not matter if the answer I get is not official or is likely to change later. I am looking for help on this topic and your answer leads me not.
The use of ant is certainly honed, but we do not use it, we use maven.

I did not ask if maven was supported, so I do not think your answer is very appropriate.

Thank you.