掲示板

image gallery

11年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

image gallery

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
What happened to the demo of the image gallery? The one where you could display a lot of images and click on any of them, then slide show starts. I have a need for that and came back to get the code but now its gone.

Is there somewhere I can download the code?

thanks

RE: image gallery

bump: Anyone know where I can down load the file? Anyone?
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
gordon, are you looking for an alloy ui functionality or are you looking for a document and media functionality?
If you're looking for a document and media functionality, this probably is the wrong forum to be asking this question.

Also, are you trying to find a demo with sample images or are you asking if there is a slide show functionality in document and media portlet?

Hi Hitoshi: You must have been bored this morning :-) The alloy project had a demo page that had a really nice image gallery. Thuimbnails that expanded, and a slide show could be made as well. I recently went to project site and they've changed the site up. They have a carousel but the image gallery is no longer under demos. I am trying to find that so I can play with the code.

thanks

bump: Anyone with the Alloy project , please point me to where I can get the code.

thanks
thumbnail
11年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hi gordon,

Here you are:

https://github.com/liferay/alloy-ui/tree/1.5.x/demos

This is for 1.5.x, if you want other branch just change it,

Juan: Hi, thank you for taking the time to post. I knew about that repository - sorry should have said in my post. But the image gallery in that link is not the same code that was on the demo page last month. Anyway, I really appreciate your time. I've given up on seeing it again. I will try and find a javascript image gallery somewhere. I have a lot of photos that I want to display on a page as thumbnails, hover over them opening a larger image. There are plenty of javascript solutions. I was just trying to become more familiar with LR's way of doing things.

thanks again