掲示板

Navigation Portlet config issues

11年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

Navigation Portlet config issues

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
I've been playing with the navigation portlet with classic theme. I wanted to create a vertical menu. So, I created pages and made them hidden. Installed nav portlet. It shows the welcome page but none of the other pages. I've tried every config option in the portlet but nothing works.

On the main nav bar, if the pages are not hidden then they show up on nav portlet. I was trying to find an easy way of creating a vertical menu. But want the nav bar not to show. Is this possible with nav portlet?

I know how to create vertical menu using WCM, but that is a royal pain. I've been working on css and almost have it working right but I also wanted an easy way to create a vertical menu as well.

thanks
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: Navigation Portlet config issues

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Don't understand your question. Why are you setting your pages to hidden to make vertical pages? You can just set the configuration on Navigation portlet. If you make the page hidden, that means it's hidden so it shouldn't show up in the navigation. What are you trying to do exactly?
11年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

RE: Navigation Portlet config issues

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
Hi Hitoshi:

Sorry I wasn't clear. I want the top navigation bar and Menus to not show. Just the navigation portlet menus.

thanks