掲示板

USER ERROR - No such user with primary key 11550

thumbnail
15年前 に Ryan Terwedo によって更新されました。

USER ERROR - No such user with primary key 11550

Junior Member 投稿: 94 参加年月日: 08/10/31 最新の投稿
I am running into a huge error after having SO working perfectly for sometime.

Originally I had authentiation via username, then switched to email... no problem. Then I switched back to just user name and could not log in.

I figured hey, this is BETA course things will come up. I reinstalled, 2 times from my original download, then downloaded again, installed that, and then tried an install into a abcd directory instead of the default. I kept deleting the files even after the unistall as they do not get deleted.

I CAN login as the default user, however the USER portlet in the admin UI is completely blank. The left side of the screen with all the options is there, however no users show up, no options to add users, etc nothing... I then tried to add an organization, which works fine, and then via the action button add a user (from the org portlet) which works fine. I even went into the settings and made by default all users Admins before doing this. If I log in as this newly created user, I get the same blank section for users...

Still nothing in the User portlet. However funny enough, the error is the SAME (no user with primary key 11550)

What baffles me is its doing it with fresh "installs." I would like to say that when an unnstall is performed, all the files remain, and when I delete the files I only deleted them from C:/program files so if there is a file copied to somewhere else, I did NOT delete that.

I am running it on Win2k3.

Thanks for the help guys! I love SO, and can't wait to get it working again to play play play!!!!

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(Authentica
torBase.java:433)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:108)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
a:174)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:875)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.p
rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo
int.java:528)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFol
lowerWorkerThread.java:81)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:689)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
07:44:22,786 ERROR [IncludeTag:52] Current URL /group/control_panel/manage?p_p_i
d=125&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&refererPlid=10840 genera
tes exception: No User exists with the primary key 11550
07:44:22,802 ERROR [IncludeTag:52] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No Us
er exists with the primary key 11550
        at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.UserPersistenceImpl.findByPrim
aryKey(UserPersistenceImpl.java:312)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.getUserById(User
LocalServiceImpl.java:1240)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.UserLocalServiceUtil.getUserById(UserLocal
ServiceUtil.java:447)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper
.java:331)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:3
29)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:269)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:188)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDisp
atcher.java:679)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationD
ispatcher.java:584)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDis
patcher.java:497)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:67)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper
.java:331)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:3
29)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)

thumbnail

RE: USER ERROR - No such user with primary key 11550

I suppose I must be tired as I forgot to go to

Settings-->resources tab---> and excute all the cleanup actions...

After doing that the user portlet showed up fine! (Its always the little things)
thumbnail

Ryan Terwedo:
I suppose I must be tired as I forgot to go to

Settings-->resources tab---> and excute all the cleanup actions...

After doing that the user portlet showed up fine! (Its always the little things)

I recreated the error, it happens when switch the authentication from email to user name... If you do that you will not be able to login in, however going from username to email works just fine... (time to reinstall again)

I cannot post BUGS, so if someone can please help me witht that or post it to JIRA that would be great...
thumbnail
15年前 に Bryan Cheung によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 373 参加年月日: 04/08/27 最新の投稿
Ryan Terwedo:

I cannot post BUGS, so if someone can please help me witht that or post it to JIRA that would be great...

Hi Ryan, you should be able to create an account on our issue tracker:

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/SOS
15年前 に lekan tomori によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 09/03/23 最新の投稿
Ryan,

I've been knocking my head against the wall (literally for 2 days) on same problem. Thanks for your post, it fixed it for me
thumbnail
14年前 に Ryan Terwedo によって更新されました。

Your welcome!

Now that I think about it, I do not think this got reported because no one else could recreate it. ...I didnt think I was that crazy. =)

Maybe I should remember to report it this time...
14年前 に Artur Korol によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 96 参加年月日: 09/03/02 最新の投稿
Hi,

I recreated the same issue. Your suggestions to do cleanup tasks helped.

A.