掲示板

shopping category

11年前 に sasmita swain によって更新されました。

shopping category

Regular Member 投稿: 183 参加年月日: 12/02/24 最新の投稿
hi

how to keep shopping subcategory under category in shopping portlet. in one page.....

Thanks
Sasmita
thumbnail
11年前 に Gaurav Jain によって更新されました。

RE: shopping category

Regular Member 投稿: 145 参加年月日: 11/01/31 最新の投稿
sasmita swain:
hi

how to keep shopping subcategory under category in shopping portlet. in one page.....

Thanks
Sasmita

Hi Sasmita, your query is not really clear. Can you please elaborate?

However I could understand that you currently shopping portlet shows all parent categories on front page; and to see subcategories you need to click any one category; but you want to make all categories with subcategories visible at one go??
- If yes, you may achieve this by hooking shopping portlet jsps (categories.jspf)

Currently there is following code in it:
List results = ShoppingCategoryServiceUtil.getCategories(scopeGroupId, categoryId, searchContainer.getStart(), searchContainer.getEnd());

here categoryId is parent category id which is 0 for first time. You may change this code to use different method instead:
getCategories(long groupId) , but this method doesn't supports paging params.

Gaurav Jain:
sasmita swain:
hi

Thanks
Sasmita

Hi Sasmita, your query is not really clear. Can you please elaborate?

However I could understand that you currently shopping portlet shows all parent categories on front page; and to see subcategories you need to click any one category; but you want to make all categories with subcategories visible at one go??
- If yes, you may achieve this by hooking shopping portlet jsps (categories.jspf)

Currently there is following code in it:
List results = ShoppingCategoryServiceUtil.getCategories(scopeGroupId, categoryId, searchContainer.getStart(), searchContainer.getEnd());

here categoryId is parent category id which is 0 for first time. You may change this code to use different method instead:
getCategories(long groupId) , but this method doesn't supports paging params.

in shopping portlet on first page it is showing category..when u are adding category it is going to next page then u can add subcategory..but i want to keep subcategory under main category on first page..

here i have attached screen shot..
Test casees is my main category
GRE IS MY SUBCATEGORY

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

So as I explained already you may hook shopping portlet jsps for your need. I also gave you an example

hi

how it will come in pagination????

Thanks

Sasmita
thumbnail

There is no method for categories to support pagination.
So if you have to copeup somewhere I guess emoticon