掲示板

Problem Connecting Contacts

thumbnail
11年前 に RICARDO MOURA によって更新されました。

Problem Connecting Contacts

New Member 投稿: 17 参加年月日: 12/10/05 最新の投稿
My dear,

we are facing a problem since I installed the Social Office. Members can request and approve the same connection, but it seems ineffective, because after a page refresh members who just connect, they are as they were not connected.

Already evaluate issues regarding permissions and hierarchy of sites / places but could not find the problem.

Has anyone experienced this or have any tips to help us?

I thank you very forcibly!
thumbnail

RE: Problem Connecting Contacts

Guys, could anyone help us?
thumbnail
11年前 に Vicki Lea Tsang によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 49 参加年月日: 11/04/18 最新の投稿
Hi Ricardo,

Are you seeing any errors in the console when you make connections? What version of liferay portal and SO are you using?

Thanks,

Vicki
thumbnail

Hello Vicki!

We put the log in debug mode to see if we saw something, but only appears Warns like: "In SocialRequest exists with the key" or "the group exists with the primary key 0". Other than that, no errors.

We talked a lot here and we are almost reaching the conclusion that migration may have been that we did, because we were using an earlier version that we're using now: 6.1.1.GA2 (SO Linux ) . It may have some interference? What do we recommend? We've tried everything and can not connect people.
thumbnail
11年前 に Josef Šustáček によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 12/01/11 最新の投稿
Hi Ricardo,

can you copy the exact content of the WARN lines from your log that you mention in your previous comment?

Your question about different versions used for upgrade and for running may also be valid, can you specify which version(s) did you use for upgrade? How exactly did you run the upgrade?
thumbnail

Thank you guys. The solution was to start from scratch. : (
11年前 に Kevin Pennock によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/07/10 最新の投稿
I am having this exact same issue but this is a fresh install of 6.1.1 GA2? Whenever I click on "Add Connection" and the other user confirms the request, it still shows as 0 Connections and the "Add Connection" button reappears next to the user. Any thoughts on what might be wrong?
thumbnail

Hi Kevin,

can you raise the root log level (com.liferay) to WARN or INFO and see whether log file shows some useful messages? If so, could you copy the log messages here?

Thanks,

Josef
11年前 に Kevin Pennock によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/07/10 最新の投稿
Well per the law of the universe, I changed the log levels to get the data you requested and it is now working. Is it possible that Liferay needs to be restarted after the installation of the Social Office plug-in? I think we rebooted the server today and wondering if that did it?

Thanks for the help!
thumbnail

Kevin Pennock:
Well per the law of the universe, I changed the log levels to get the data you requested and it is now working. Is it possible that Liferay needs to be restarted after the installation of the Social Office plug-in? I think we rebooted the server today and wondering if that did it?

Thanks for the help!

It should not be necessary, although it depends on your configuration. But portal reboot it's usually the first thing I do, when portal starts to suddenly behave oddly.

I'm glad you resolved your issue,

Josef