掲示板

How to add custom pages/portlets to a Social Office site

thumbnail
15年前 に Tom Zeng によって更新されました。

How to add custom pages/portlets to a Social Office site

Junior Member 投稿: 51 参加年月日: 06/10/08 最新の投稿
Hi,
I downloaded 1.0b1 and got it up and running (with hsqldb, couldn't find mysql and other db scripts). The interface looks pretty simple and clean. I noticed that each new site has a set of predefined pages(Home, Calendar, Documents, Forums, Blog, Wiki), and I couldn't figure out how to add a new page or add portlets to an existing page, is it designed this way or just something planned in the future release?

Thanks,
Tom
thumbnail
15年前 に Bryan Cheung によって更新されました。

RE: How to add custom pages/portlets to a Social Office site

Expert 投稿: 373 参加年月日: 04/08/27 最新の投稿
Hi Tom,

For the time being Social Office has a fixed set of pages. We definitely to allow incorporation of external applications or additional portlets / widgets, but we want to do it in an intuitive way. Your suggestions on this are welcome.
15年前 に Timothy Overly によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 08/12/07 最新の投稿
I also have this Social Office up and running and am looking to at portlets for some custom features. Just thought I would voice my desire for this feature. ;-)
15年前 に Timothy Overly によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 08/12/07 最新の投稿
Oh, I also would be happy to offer things I would like to see, I am just not sure where/how would be the best place for these.
thumbnail
15年前 に Bryan Cheung によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 373 参加年月日: 04/08/27 最新の投稿
Timothy Overly:
Oh, I also would be happy to offer things I would like to see, I am just not sure where/how would be the best place for these.

Hi Tim,

Perhaps you can start a thread called "Social Office Wishlist."
14年前 に Indiver Nehru Dammalapati によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 09/05/25 最新の投稿
Hi,

I had the same issue. I want to change the default themes . I saw the plugins available for dowload in profile page of admin.i.e in portal tab. I downloaded some of the plugins in Social Office but they are not effecting to my Social Office Application. Even i tried to change the default theme by downloading other theme plugins but in vain. Can we add the portlets and theme plugins in Social Office. Any suggestions ?.