掲示板

What does "book" in Liferay's terminology mean?

11年前 に RAS MAXIM によって更新されました。

What does "book" in Liferay's terminology mean?

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 12/09/25 最新の投稿
Hello everyone, recently I've been reading Liferay's documentation and came across this term. It can be found here: http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/development/-/ai/service-build-2 (Generate the Service section). I searched for this term on the Internet, but found nothing. Is that Liferay's own terminology or am I missing something? If it's the former, could you please give a closest analog of this term? If it's the latter, I would also like to know more. Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
11年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: What does "book" in Liferay's terminology mean?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
RAS MAXIM:
Hello everyone, recently I've been reading Liferay's documentation and came across this term. It can be found here: http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/development/-/ai/service-build-2 (Generate the Service section). I searched for this term on the Internet, but found nothing. Is that Liferay's own terminology or am I missing something? If it's the former, could you please give a closest analog of this term? If it's the latter, I would also like to know more. Thanks in advance.

The term "Book" is just used as an example name for an entity that you can create using ServiceBuilder. It has no special meaning in the Liferay context...
thumbnail
11年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Book is a book. You know the thing with pages and text. emoticon Yeah like James said it has no special meaning it's just an example entity.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Mika Koivisto:
Book is a book. You know the thing with pages and text. emoticon

Are they still making those? Ugh, so passe...
11年前 に RAS MAXIM によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 12/09/25 最新の投稿
Thank you all, that helped a lot. At first I thought it was a reserved name for tables or something like that. Now the things are clear.