掲示板

Setting Location on Map‏

thumbnail
11年前 に Subhash Pavuskar によって更新されました。

Setting Location on Map‏

Regular Member 投稿: 234 参加年月日: 12/03/13 最新の投稿
Hi All ,
I am trying to set my location on map i.e India,Bangalore on my Liferay profile account but it showing Delhi location

can anyone tell me where exactly i need to make change

Thanks
thumbnail
11年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: Setting Location on Map‏

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
Subhash Pavuskar:
Hi All ,
I am trying to set my location on map i.e India,Bangalore on my Liferay profile account but it showing Delhi location

can anyone tell me where exactly i need to make change

Thanks

Click on "Settings -> My Account" at the top (when you are logged into liferay.com)

Then click on "Addresses" on the right.

Fill in your address, check the "Primary" box, and click "Save".
thumbnail

@James Falkner : Thanks i tried this thing but there is no effect on my profile !!
thumbnail

Subhash Pavuskar:
@James Falkner : Thanks i tried this thing but there is no effect on my profile !!

Ah I thought you meant the map on liferay.org emoticon I believe your profile location is generated based on a geocoding of your IP address. So perhaps your IP address, as reported to liferay.com through the TCP/IP network, is Delhi. Are you by chance using some kind of proxy located there? Check this out to see where your IP address is "located".
thumbnail

No James i Am not using proxy !! Is that possible to change ip address manually ?
thumbnail

Subhash Pavuskar:
No James i Am not using proxy !! Is that possible to change ip address manually ?

No, your IP address is highly dependent on your own network configuration and the network configuration between you and liferay.com . Liferay does not store your IP address as part of your profile. The map portlet on your profile uses the MaxMind GeoIP city database.
thumbnail

Ok !! thanks for the reply !!