掲示板

Convo Scope

thumbnail
11年前 に David Matrai によって更新されました。

Convo Scope

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 12/02/02 最新の投稿
Can Conversational Scoped beans be used in a liferay portal ??
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: Convo Scope (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
At this time CDI (Weld) is not yet working with portlets. See FACES-1211 for more info. You might want to try MyFaces Orchestra and see if that works.
11年前 に Satya Ranjan によって更新されました。

RE: Convo Scope

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 11/07/07 最新の投稿
Hi Neil,

I am trying to convert a JSF 2.0 application (deployed on JBoss 5) to portlet in Liferay. This application is using MyFaces orchestra for conversational scope. The first page of the application is working fine. But while clicking on any h:commandLink, it fails by throwing NullPointerException from bridge. I am using portlet-faces-bridge v2.0 .

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.portletfaces.bridge.BridgeImpl.indicateNamespacingToConsumers(BridgeImpl.java:594)
at org.portletfaces.bridge.BridgeImpl.doFacesRequest(BridgeImpl.java:151)

Could you please let me know if the portlet faces bridge works with orchestra ?

Thanks for your help.

- Satya
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: Convo Scope

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
When you get a chance, I recommend upgrading to Liferay Faces Bridge because PortletFaces Bridge is no longer supported. Having said that, I've never tried Orchestra in a portlet before. It looks like Orchestra has a PortletExternalContextWrapper class which indicates that the MyFaces team has taken portlets into consideration, so there *might* be some reason to hope. Please let me know if you see the same problem after upgrading.