掲示板

Liferay Certification Matrix: supported Application Server and DB Server

thumbnail
11年前 に Denis Signoretto によって更新されました。

Liferay Certification Matrix: supported Application Server and DB Server

Expert 投稿: 375 参加年月日: 09/04/21 最新の投稿
Hi Everybody,

is there a "Certification Matrix" that can tell me which version of Application Server and Database Server are supported by Liferay CE 6.0.X, Liferay CE 6.1.X and relative EE Editions?

Does exist an official documentation about it? In particular I need to know if Liferay 6.1.X can be deployed on WebSphere 7.0.0.X and Oracle 11g and if there are some restrictions about this configuration.

Thanks,
Denis.
thumbnail
11年前 に László Csontos によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Certification Matrix: supported Application Server and DB Serve

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 12/06/15 最新の投稿
Denis Signoretto:
Hi Everybody,

is there a "Certification Matrix" that can tell me which version of Application Server and Database Server are supported by Liferay CE 6.0.X, Liferay CE 6.1.X and relative EE Editions?

Does exist an official documentation about it? In particular I need to know if Liferay 6.1.X can be deployed on WebSphere 7.0.0.X and Oracle 11g and if there are some restrictions about this configuration.

Thanks,
Denis.

Hi Denis,

Yes, it's fully documented and you can find these pieces of information on the customer portal.

Liferay Portal 6.0 EE Support Compatibility Matrix
Liferay Portal 6.1 EE Support Compatibility Matrix

If you do not have access to the customer portal yet, I can assure you that both WAS (6.1 and 7 for Liferay 6.0 EE and 6.1, 7 and 8 for Liferay 6.1 EE) and Oracle RDBMS (10gR2 and 11gR2) are certified.

With best regards,
Laszlo Csontos
Support Engineer