掲示板

How to access a folder in DL via VM template.

11年前 に Mike Perico によって更新されました。

How to access a folder in DL via VM template.

Junior Member 投稿: 25 参加年月日: 12/08/23 最新の投稿
I have created a folder in the document library off of root - "MyFolder".

I have been trying to access it with no luck so far. This shouldn't be so hard. This is the code I am using to just access the folder:

#set ( $DLFolderLocalService=$serviceLocator.findService("com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.DLFolderLocalService"))
#set ( $myFolder = $DLFolderLocalService.getFolder(16348) )

Folder Name: $myFolder.getName() <br/>

But instead I get $myFolder.getName printed out literally.

Any help on how to access this folder and it's contents?
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: How to access a folder in DL via VM template.

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
I believe if $myFolder resolves to null, Velocity will treat it as inline text rather than as a reference to resolve.

Since you don't get a failure on an NPE on the second #set, I'm guessing the service was found but it returned null for myFolder.

In the com.liferay.portal.bean.VelocityBeanHandler class, if a bean (in this case your DLFolderLocalService instance) throws an exception, it is swallowed up and a null is returned.

The key here is figuring out why your call to getFolder(16348) is failing.

Thanks for the reply.

I found that folder id by looking at the URL in the control panel. Is that not the correct way to get the folder id? I don't the id displayed any where else, but I think making sure I have the correct folder id is the first step.

When I hover over the folder in the DL I get this:

http://localhost:8080/group/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=20&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&doAsGroupId=14209&refererPlid=16323&_20_struts_action=%2Fdocument_library%2Fview&_20_viewEntries=true&_20_viewFolders=true&_20_folderId=16348

I am choosing the correct folderId, yes?

mike
thumbnail

Looks like the right one, but you have to remember that what is going on at the portlet level may be different than just calling getFolder(16348)...

If you try a similar sort of thing in a JSP page, there you should see whatever exception is probably getting thrown from the call, and that will lead you toward the solution...

ok...

One more thing, where would I find the source for the asset publisher or Document and Media portlets?
thumbnail

They're part of Liferay and would be available in the source download.
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
One more thing, where would I find the source for the asset publisher or Document and Media portlets?

Just download liferay's source code.
jsp files are in respective folders in portal-web\docroot\html\portlet

Java codes are in
portal-service\src\com\liferay\portlet

and

\portal-impl\src\com\liferay\portlet
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I found that folder id by looking at the URL in the control panel. Is that not the correct way to get the folder id?

To find the id value, I usually just look in the database table. If you're using the default database, it's kind of difficult to view it online so I usually setup a mysql.