掲示板

Uploading File using portlet

11年前 に vicky yar によって更新されました。

Uploading File using portlet

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 12/04/20 最新の投稿
Guys I want to make 2 simple portlets 1 for uploading files and 2 for downloading file or could give the link of the uploaded file to download.
I have searched much, but all of the portlets are using jsf or vaadin but i want to use portlet mvc only. does anyone have code example or any website from where i could download it?
thumbnail
11年前 に Jogen Gondalia によって更新されました。

RE: Uploading File using portlet

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 10/09/21 最新の投稿
Hi Vicky,

For your first requirement you can try this blog - http://vkbardia.blogspot.in/2012/02/multiple-file-upload-in-liferay-with.html
I used images for this one, you can use any format as per you requirement and for download link. it would be depend on where you save those files.

Regards,
Vipin Bardia

Jogen Gondalia:
Hi Vicky,

For your first requirement you can try this blog - http://vkbardia.blogspot.in/2012/02/multiple-file-upload-in-liferay-with.html
I used images for this one, you can use any format as per you requirement and for download link. it would be depend on where you save those files.

Regards,
Vipin Bardia

I followed the link you mentioned and done exactly the same but its giving me error on method "read" of ImageProcessorUtil and also on "getBytes" I have tried both the libraries com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.util.ImageProcessorUtil; com.liferay.portal.kernel.image.Image.ImageProcessorUtil but its not working? also is there any other portlet that i could download and use with having source within it?
thumbnail
11年前 に Jogen Gondalia によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 10/09/21 最新の投稿
If you need some portlet doing the same then you can use liferay source and check the code of "Document Library" portlet.
Here is the url from where you can find the source - download source
thumbnail
11年前 に Mani kandan によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 492 参加年月日: 10/09/15 最新の投稿
For uploading take a look this thread and for downloading try some threads like
blog and thread

Its giving me javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context error