掲示板

VIEW permission for portlet

11年前 に John Doe によって更新されました。

VIEW permission for portlet

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 12/08/16 最新の投稿
Hi.
Is there any way to hide the View permission in portlet configuration? I would like to create my custom permission for that functionality. Using <resource-action-mapping> <supports> just creates new one, but View is always visible. Any solution for that?
thumbnail
11年前 に Sagar A Vyas によって更新されました。

RE: VIEW permission for portlet

Liferay Master 投稿: 679 参加年月日: 09/04/17 最新の投稿
Hi John,

Is this your cutome portlet or OOB ?

If it OOB then please look at below default.xml of portal-src at below location.

\liferay-portal-src-6.0-ee-sp2\portal-impl\src\resource-actions\default.xml

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas

I don't know if that's what you meant, but I have already placed file defaults.xml in my resource-actions folder and defined permissions supported by portlet. I didn't supported the View permission, but it is still there. Can you be more specific?
thumbnail
11年前 に Sagar A Vyas によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 679 参加年月日: 09/04/17 最新の投稿
John Doe:
I don't know if that's what you meant, but I have already placed file defaults.xml in my resource-actions folder and defined permissions supported by portlet. I didn't supported the View permission, but it is still there. Can you be more specific?

Hi John,

I guess some of the actions are default action key, that would always there whether you keep it or not.

I will check one of the my custom portlet permission and let you know.

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas

I appreciate your help. The reason I want to implement my own View permission is that I cannot find solution to inheritance of permissions from Guest role. If you interested, pleas read my last topic:
Guest permissions