掲示板

Error while deploying ext-portlet

11年前 に Ekta Vegad によって更新されました。

Error while deploying ext-portlet

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/08/06 最新の投稿
Hi,
I got error while i deploying ext of user management

Buildfile: C:\Auto_zone\Environment\solutions-sdk\ext\extending-user-management-ext\build.xml
compile:
compile-with-global-class-loader:
compile-java:
compile-java:
compile-java:
compile-with-portal-class-loader:
compile-java:
compile-with-portal-class-loader:
compile-java:
war:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Auto_zone\Environment\solutions-sdk\ext\build-common-ext.xml:275: C:\Auto_zone\Environment\solutions-sdk\ext\extending-user-management-ext\docroot\WEB-INF\ext-service\ext-service.jar is read-only.

Total time: 1 second

What sould I needs to do for deploy it properly?
thumbnail
11年前 に Subhash Pavuskar によって更新されました。

RE: Error while deploying ext-portlet

Regular Member 投稿: 234 参加年月日: 12/03/13 最新の投稿
Hi

You have directory "docroot\WEB-INF\ext-web\docroot\WEB-INF\lib" you have to delete this dir and put your jar in the directory "docroot\WEB-INF\ext-lib\portal"

If you have jars in this folder "docroot\WEB-INF\ext-web\docroot\WEB-INF\lib" put them in "docroot\WEB-INF\ext-lib\portal" otherwise only delete the folder "docroot\WEB-INF\ext-web\docroot\WEB-INF\lib"
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Error while deploying ext-portlet

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Ekta Vegad:
C:\Auto_zone\Environment\solutions-sdk\ext\build-common-ext.xml:275: C:\Auto_zone\Environment\solutions-sdk\ext\extending-user-management-ext\docroot\WEB-INF\ext-service\ext-service.jar is read-only.

If I had to guess, I'd say that you checked this project out of your source code repository and the default was to check things out in read-only.

The short term resolution is to change the flag on the file (probably more than just this one) to read-write, then build again.

The long term solution is to figure out how the file was marked as read-only (if checkout scenario I gave, then you'd have to check it out w/ lock for updating).