掲示板

How to install an app from marketplace to liferay portal?

thumbnail
11年前 に lutz Bremen によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 291 参加年月日: 11/10/20 最新の投稿
Hey guys, i got some problems installing an app to my liferay. I purchased it in marketplace and downloaded it. then i went to my portal and tried to upload it via the plugininstaller in the control panel. but nothing changed. i only see in my eclipse console, that the portlet was added to blacklist.

so how can i install an app corectly or what did i wrong?

thanks in advance

Lutz
11年前 に Eric Colombo によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 12/08/13 最新の投稿
Hi lutz Bremen.
I got the same problem.

Could you fix it?

Thanks!
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: How to install an app from marketplace to liferay portal?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I got the same problem.

There's usually some error messages in the console. What does that say?
thumbnail
11年前 に lutz Bremen によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 291 参加年月日: 11/10/20 最新の投稿
its solved already. i had on old version of liferay. after updating to 6.1.1 everything was allright
thumbnail
11年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
lutz Bremen:
Hey guys, i got some problems installing an app to my liferay. I purchased it in marketplace and downloaded it. then i went to my portal and tried to upload it via the plugininstaller in the control panel. but nothing changed. i only see in my eclipse console, that the portlet was added to blacklist.

so how can i install an app corectly or what did i wrong?

thanks in advance

Lutz

What version of Liferay are you on? Marketplace apps are built to work on 6.1 GA2 or later. I suspect that you may be using GA1 or some earlier release, because out of the box the plugin installer in control panel is not there unless you specifically add it via a Marketplace app. Also, the relevant snippets of your log output would be helpful to see why it was blacklisted.
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Plugins are added to the blacklist if there is an error and if you retry to deploy it too many times.

Make sure the plugin you've downloaded is compatible. There's different versions for CE and EE available in Marketplace. You'll need to select the right version.