掲示板

Document Library customization page

11年前 に Amit Shukla によって更新されました。

Document Library customization page

Junior Member 投稿: 93 参加年月日: 12/06/07 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I want to add a new category for uploading pages. for this I want to do add some more information through combo and need that combo values from database .
for example.
I add category RND and define temaplate like this.
File
Title
Description
Combo1
op1
op2
op3
Categorization

I need this op1.op2,op3 from database....

Please suggest solution for this ....
Thanks
Amit

RE: Document Library customization page

please any body have idea about it....
thumbnail
11年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Please provide information properly so that community member can understand what you exactly want to do with DL.

Hi,
I want to add some custom field in document library documents, for example--Siteid is one of custom field. we have around 50 values for this field in a seprate table.

my requirement is that when ever user add a documents the values for siteid should come from database table(I have a table that store the value of siteid) and user can select any single value.

I have added a custom field in documents library that is Siteid but I don't know how to assign the values for that field, and these values should come through database.

In my projects each document is related to particular siteid.

Thanks a lot..

Please suggest me............

Thanks
Amit
thumbnail
11年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Yes you can populate your data from database table.
Does database will be separate or you will create table dump in liferay generated DB ?

If you will create table dump in LR DB then you can use liferay service builder concept through which you can easily fetch data from that table and can populate in
your custom field.

To populate in custom field, you can use Expando API and according to custom field key value you can achieve this functionality.

Thanks a lot Jignesh,

I am new for life ray.I will create table dump in LR DB .Please give me some idea how we use Expando API and where we will do that change through ext... or by some other option.

Thanks
Amit Shukla