掲示板

Liferay Repository for Web content

11年前 に Ishan Sahore によって更新されました。

Liferay Repository for Web content

Junior Member 投稿: 56 参加年月日: 12/04/26 最新の投稿
Hi,

I wanted to know that where does Liferay store the web content that we publish through its "Web Content" tool. Also, when we provide translation for the content, where is that stored?

Thanks.
11年前 に DarshanKumar N Bhatia によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Repository for Web content

Junior Member 投稿: 85 参加年月日: 10/03/02 最新の投稿
Liferay's Web Content is Stored in Database :

In Database "journalarticle" is main table to store web content.

In Content columns , web content data is stored in the form of XML like :

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<root available-locales="en_US" default-locale="en_US">
<static-content language-id="en_US">&lt;p&gt; This is my Own Terms of Use Showing within Web content adjust by Hook.&lt;/p&gt;</static-content>
</root>

Also Multilingual Content is saved in same table in XML format like

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<root available-locales="en_US,hi_IN," default-locale="hi_IN">
<static-content language-id="en_US">&lt;style type="text/css"&gt; h1 {font-size:36pt;} h2 {color:blue;} p {margin-left:50px;}&lt;/style&gt; &lt;h1&gt; This header is 36 pt&lt;/h1&gt; &lt;h2&gt; This header is blue&lt;/h2&gt; &lt;p&gt; This paragraph has a left margin of 50 pixels&lt;/p&gt;</static-content>
<static-content language-id="hi_IN">इस अनुच्छेद 50 पिक्सल के बाईं मार्जिन</static-content>
</root>

HTH
thumbnail
11年前 に Sachin Mane によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 12/04/10 最新の投稿
It depends on how you configure your document library and image library. Liferay 6.x provides following options in the form of Store.
The meta data is stored in the database table. However the actual content is stored based on Store configuration

BaseStore
-&gt; FileSystemStore -&gt; plain file system
---&gt; AdvancedFileSystemStore -&gt; advance folder and file handling
-&gt; DBStore  -&gt; database
-&gt; CMISStore -&gt; any CMIS compliant repository
-&gt; JCRStore -&gt; any JSR170 compliant repository
-&gt; S3Store -&gt; amazon store
thumbnail
11年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Web content related information will be stored in below tables :

journalarticle : Stores actual web content details
journalarticleimage : Article Image will be stored
journalarticleresource : reference table
journalcontentsearch : used by web content search
journalfeed : Details about web content feed
journalstructure : Stores structure details when you create any structure in web content
journaltemplate : Stores template details when you create any template in web content

Thanks All for your answers.
I am using the default HSQL database. Where can I find it in HSQL?
thumbnail

In HSQL it will be stored in file system like which will be stored in form of query.
you can find this file in your tomcat data folder e.g\tomcat\liferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1\data\hsql\lportal.script

Jignesh Vachhani:
In HSQL it will be stored in file system like which will be stored in form of query.
you can find this file in your tomcat data folder e.g\tomcat\liferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1\data\hsql\lportal.script

Can I access the content from HSQL client by running hsql.jar?
The lportal.script file contains data but it's quite difficult to understand.
thumbnail

Ishan Sahore:
Jignesh Vachhani:

Can I access the content from HSQL client by running hsql.jar?
The lportal.script file contains data but it's quite difficult to understand.

I would suggest don't go with HSQL because liferay also doesn't propose to use this DB.
So better you go with mysql or other db and check
thumbnail
11年前 に Sachin Mane によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 12/04/10 最新の投稿
You can use http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/ to connect see and query HSQL database. It is kind of universal ui client.
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
You can use Squirrel SQL as Sachin mentioned but you can just open up lportal.script with a text editor and do a search for the word you've entered.

In either case, you have to have liferay shutdown becase liferay flushes content when it is shutting down.
5年前 に Taruchit Goyal によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 18/03/16 最新の投稿

Hello Jignesh,

While creating webcontent, I used CTRL+L, where it gives me option to select protocol, Display name and the URL.

In JournalArticle table, I got Display name and URL, but did not get the protocol selected, such as <other>, http://, https://.

Please help with the table name to fetch the protocol selected, so that list of all sites and their respecticve web contents can be pulled from the database where <other> protocol is used.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Taruchit Goyal

thumbnail
5年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Taruchit Goyal:

While creating webcontent, I used CTRL+L, where it gives me option to select protocol, Display name and the URL.

In JournalArticle table, I got Display name and URL, but did not get the protocol selected, such as <other>, http://, https://.

Please help with the table name to fetch the protocol selected, so that list of all sites and their respecticve web contents can be pulled from the database where <other> protocol is used.

Other than "you should not think in terms of table names", I have no clue what you're trying to do. Please explain in user/author terms, to get to your underlying business problem rather than your current approach for a technical solution.

The tables and persistence layer can change any time - and when you believe you understand them more deeply, you might be tempted to change data on this layer. This is a recipe for disaster and might prevent you from future upgrades. This is one of the main reasons why looking at the database is generally discouraged (but changing the database is absolutely forbidden).

Use the API to "pull content", you shouldn't need to worry if it comes from the database, memory, or elsewhere.

5年前 に Taruchit Goyal によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 60 参加年月日: 18/03/16 最新の投稿

Hello Olaf Kock,

Thank you for response.

I need to perform an update query on all webcontents where <other> protocol is used while giving URL of documents. Thus, I need the table to do the same.

Reason for update query:

When I create a webcontent, and press CTRL+ L, it gives a new window, where I enter details such as:

1. Display Text

2. URL

When I enter the URL of document, such as /documents/48189301/0/TestContent.txt/bc1dfa91-72aa-22ef-ab12-946d8c01520f , the protocol changes to <other>. Then, I save the webcontent and then drop the same on the page. When I click on Display text which appears like hyperlink, it fails to load, but some times it works.

Thus, to update the same on all webcontents with <other> protocol, it was felt to execute the update query and change the protocol from <other> to http://.

There is no pattern of URL which helps us to identify the difference during success and failure.

Incase, you have a better solution other then executing update query, please suggest.

Thanks

Taruchit Goyal