掲示板

Page permissions inheritance

11年前 に Lior Hadaya によって更新されました。

Page permissions inheritance

Regular Member 投稿: 138 参加年月日: 12/01/24 最新の投稿
Hello,

I'm using Liferay EE 6.1.10, and right now I'm investigation the feasibility of creating some sort of page permissions inheritance.
The idea of what we need is to create a page, with specific permissions, and to allow users to create child pages to this page, with the exact same permissions.
I saw that there is an option of permissions inheritance/propagation for portlets, but I didn't see anything like that about pages...

Does anyone have any idea whether this is possible, and if so, what is the best way to do that?

Thanks
thumbnail
11年前 に Amit Doshi によって更新されました。

RE: Page permissions inheritance

Liferay Master 投稿: 550 参加年月日: 10/12/29 最新の投稿
Lior Hadaya:
Hello,

I'm using Liferay EE 6.1.10, and right now I'm investigation the feasibility of creating some sort of page permissions inheritance.
The idea of what we need is to create a page, with specific permissions, and to allow users to create child pages to this page, with the exact same permissions.
I saw that there is an option of permissions inheritance/propagation for portlets, but I didn't see anything like that about pages...

Does anyone have any idea whether this is possible, and if so, what is the best way to do that?

Thanks

Hi Lior,

I don't think that you can inherit the permission from parent page to child page.

Here in Liferay inheritance permissions something different.

Suppose you have assigned to usergroup and usergroup is assigned some role then that role will be automatically assigned to you.

Hope its clear.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Doshi