掲示板

Problem when deploy ext plugin with liferay 6.1 on jboss

thumbnail
11年前 に Hiepnq Nguyen によって更新されました。

Problem when deploy ext plugin with liferay 6.1 on jboss

New Member 投稿: 13 参加年月日: 10/08/23 最新の投稿
I downloaded and unpacked liferay-jboss-bundled from liferay.com. Jboss is version 7.0.2

I develop a extension plugin to change configuration it. I add two file portal-ext.properties and system-ext.properties in docroot/WEB-INF/ext-impl/src ... Its name is Setting-ext

I deployed this ext plugin, restart jboss AS ... there is no error, Setting-ext.deployed file was created in deployment folder. But when I check directory $LIFERAY_HOME/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/standalone/deployments/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/classes, those files (portal-ext.properties & system-ext.properties) are not appeared and have not any setting in ext-plugin is applied ...

I try deploying it on Tomcat (with tomcat bundles - version 7.0.23), then those 2 files are appeared and applied ..

What is bug?
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Problem when deploy ext plugin with liferay 6.1 on jboss

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
You cannot deploy portal-ext.properties and/or system-ext.properties via a hook, an EXT plugin, etc.

Just drop them in the location indicated in the installation doco and it will work.

It is not a bug of any kind, I'm sure you haven't been reading about deploying these files in this manner from any Liferay documentation...
thumbnail

Thank David H Nebinger!

But when I deploy it on Tomcat, 2 files portal-ext.properties and system-ext.properties are added in the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes ...
And when I created an EXT via SDK ( ./create.sh ), It was generating a default portal-ext.properties file in the docroot/WEB-INF/ext-impl/src directory ... so I think they can be deployed via an EXT ... U can refer from page 58 - "liferay-developer-guide-6.0.pdf" - Creating an Ext plugin - or this link...

Plz tell me why it is not available on Jboss 7.x? (I tried it on jboss 7.0.2 and 7.1.1 - and received a same result)...
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
The portal-ext.properties file mentioned there has the same restrictions as a hook, as only certain properties can be overriden in this way, and system-ext.properties certainly is not supported.

The only way to deploy the actual portal-ext.properties and system-ext.properties is to drop them into the ROOT/WEB-INF/classes directory.

Period.
thumbnail

Thank you!

In file portal-ext.properties ... I want to replace default company logo by my logo ...
Fisrt of all, I create an EXT plugin project is named "Setting-ext", I put myLogo.png file into an another directory (resource/images) of this project ...
And I override image.default.company.logo=resources/images/myLogo.png in file portal-ext.properties, after that I drop it to ROOT/WEB-INF/classes ...
Finally, I deploy EXT project (Setting-ext) ...

I receive 2 result:
- On Tomcat: It is working well and I replaced default company logo by my logo successfully ...
- On Jboss 7.x, It seems not working and I have not received any logo (default Liferay logo is not appeared, too)

Why is it? How should I deploy it?
11年前 に Fanzhen Meng によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 12/03/16 最新の投稿
I have the same problem with Liferay 6.1.1 and Jboss 7.1.1

And get headache for a couple of days!!! Our customers are waiting to use the project !!!

So if anyone here know how to resolve it ,please tell me !!!

Thanks in advance!!!
thumbnail
10年前 に Thiago Leão Moreira によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1449 参加年月日: 07/10/10 最新の投稿
I'm facing the same issue with Java 1.7, with Java 1.6 it works like a charm. Has someone found the root cause of the problem?