掲示板

RE: About service.xml

18年前 に Glay Glay によって更新されました。

About service.xml

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 05/12/09 最新の投稿
How to use of service.xml inside the portal?<br /><br />It seems to be able to generate the EJB Components and also update the SQL statement, so to modify any Table changes (adding fields or removing fields).<br /><br />And after I use the &quot;ant build-services&quot; command, it would make a whole data structure change. So can I have the original version of service.xml in the &quot;portal&quot; folder?<br /><br />Or is there any instruction about it???
18年前 に Frerk Meyer によって更新されました。

About service.xml

Junior Member 投稿: 32 参加年月日: 05/10/26 最新の投稿
Look here:<br /><a href="http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/message_boards/message/41145" target="_blank">Service.xml HowTo</a><br /><br />Frerk Meyer<br />
thumbnail
18年前 に Brian Chan によって更新されました。

About service.xml

Liferay Master 投稿: 753 参加年月日: 04/08/05 最新の投稿
The DTD (at top of service.xml) also gives detailed instructions on how to use it.
11年前 に Mohammad Islam によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/04/18 最新の投稿
Hi Brian:
Is there any way I can auto generate service.xml against legacy database? Creating service.xml for existing tables is time consuming.

Thanks.
Mohammad
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
As CEO, I wouldn't expect a response from Brian, although I guess it's always possible...

No, there is currently nothing to automate building of the service.xml. You could try the tools available that know how to build the hibernate hbm.xml file as it would give you a head start on the service.xml, but you'll still be in for some tweaking...
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
As CEO, I wouldn't expect a response from Brian, although I guess it's always possible...

Brian is the Chief Software Architect at Liferay.com. Bryan Cheung is the CEO at Liferay.com.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14916 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Ooops, my bad. Hope they don't hold it against me! emoticon
thumbnail

Is there any way I can auto generate service.xml against legacy database? Creating service.xml for existing tables is time consuming.

Creating a tool to generate database table entity definitions for service.xml based on existing database table isn't too difficult.
I have a Excel tool that gathers metadata from database tables to generate a xml schema.
The difficult part is what to do with foreign keys and finder methods.
11年前 に Mohammad Islam によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/04/18 最新の投稿
Thanks.

MO
thumbnail

Replied about having foreign keys in the following thread:

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/14640347
thumbnail
11年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hitoshi Ozawa:

Creating a tool to generate database table entity definitions for service.xml based on existing database table isn't too difficult.
I have a Excel tool that gathers metadata from database tables to generate a xml schema.
The difficult part is what to do with foreign keys and finder methods.

Why do you see difficult? Perhaps we can create a community project for reverse engineer service.xml. What do you think?

About service.xml

Thanks all&#33;&#33;&#33;

About service.xml

And I just want to know where can I download the service.xml which generated the current classes (version 3.6)<br /><br />Because I see the current service.xml is updated (26/8) and is different from the classes that were generated before(15/8).<br /><br />And when I use &quot;ant build-services&quot;, it would then generate many unrealistic classes that is not used by the current Liferay (eg. Organization.java) and make Liferay 3.6 non-runable.<br /><br />Thanks
thumbnail
18年前 に Brian Chan によって更新されました。

About service.xml

Liferay Master 投稿: 753 参加年月日: 04/08/05 最新の投稿
Yes, some of the service.xml for 4.0.0 got in there. You could porbably use the 3.6.0 and be safe.

About service.xml

Thanks so much~