掲示板

A bug in liferay.com site?

thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

A bug in liferay.com site?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I'm not seeing the entire replies on the following thread. I posted a reply but it doesn't appear even though a post appears in My Profile listing.
Is this a bug?

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/14432328

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
11年前 に Muzakir Khan によって更新されました。

RE: A bug in liferay.com site?

Regular Member 投稿: 112 参加年月日: 12/03/15 最新の投稿
Yes Hitoshi!.. Its a bug.. Me too checked it by replying.. The message is not getting displayed.. Do you know what might be the reason for that?..
thumbnail

Yes Hitoshi!.. Its a bug.. Me too checked it by replying.. The message is not getting displayed.. Do you know what might be the reason for that?..

I think this kind of error would result in some errors in a log file. Maybe something about tags.

In our production environment, I usually try to pickup these errors to notify alert emails.

Long weekend here setting up a demo for my customer. I thought it was a great idea, but it turned out to be a very bad idea setting up these demos on virtualbox on ubuntu.
thumbnail
11年前 に Amos Fong によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2047 参加年月日: 08/10/07 最新の投稿
Yea looks like something is wrong here...will have a look into it

Thanks
thumbnail
11年前 に Manish Yadav によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 493 参加年月日: 12/05/26 最新の投稿
Hitoshi Ozawa:

In our production environment, I usually try to pickup these errors to notify alert emails.

could you share example code for triggering email whenever errors message comes in log files
thumbnail

could you share example code for triggering email whenever errors message comes in log files

If you have a question unrelated to the topic of the thread, please create a new thread.
thumbnail
11年前 に Peter Shin によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 121 参加年月日: 07/09/24 最新の投稿
Hi Hitoshi, we've taken a look and found the root issue. We'll be applying a fix to the site after some more testing, should be fixed in a cpl days.