掲示板

authenticate user without displaying login.jsp during CreateAccount

thumbnail
11年前 に Elijah Mangason によって更新されました。

authenticate user without displaying login.jsp during CreateAccount

Junior Member 投稿: 65 参加年月日: 12/05/14 最新の投稿
In the CreateAccount workflow, our requirement is to automatically log the user in withouth displaying login.jsp. The idea is to move from the first page (create_account.jsp) which collects screenName, firstName, emailAddress, etc., directly to the Terms of Use page (update_terms_of_use.jsp), then on to new_password, etc. Is there a way to go directly to the action phase of login.jsp? Would ActionURL work? Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
thumbnail
11年前 に Apoorva Prakash によって更新されました。

RE: authenticate user without displaying login.jsp during CreateAccount

Liferay Master 投稿: 658 参加年月日: 10/06/15 最新の投稿
Hi Elijah,

You have to create a hook for terms_of_use.jsp with the help of login.jsp or you may do the reverse - get the terms_of_use,jsp content in login.jsp.

Hope this will help.
Thanks and Regards,
Apoorva Prakash
thumbnail

Thanks, Apoorva, for your response. I already developed a hook to customize other parts of the CreateAccount process. It's just that the requirement now is to have the user automatically authenticated, bypassing login.jsp completely. Is there a way to execute LoginAction without displaying login.jsp? Would this be accomplished through what you have suggested, i.e. putting the content of terms_of_use.jsp in login.jsp? If so, how? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice.
thumbnail
11年前 に jelmer kuperus によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1191 参加年月日: 10/03/10 最新の投稿
If you pass along a redirect parameter when registering the user, then the user will automatically be logged in after registeration
thumbnail

Thanks so much for your response, I'm really new to Liferay - could you kindly give some of the details? Specifically, what constitutes "registering" the user? Also, where does the redirect parameter go - jsp or action file - and what is the content of the redirect? Thanks for whatever info you care to pass along, it is much appreciated, and code snippets would be great!
11年前 に salah eddine によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 12/06/15 最新の投稿
Elijah Mangason:
Thanks so much for your response, I'm really new to Liferay - could you kindly give some of the details? Specifically, what constitutes "registering" the user? Also, where does the redirect parameter go - jsp or action file - and what is the content of the redirect? Thanks for whatever info you care to pass along, it is much appreciated, and code snippets would be great!

Hi, friend did you get a solution for your problem????
thumbnail

I put the problem aside for a short time while I work on something else. Do you have a solution?
11年前 に salah eddine によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 12/06/15 最新の投稿
me too