掲示板

how to delete Assign to me option in workflow task tab

11年前 に vasudha karri によって更新されました。

how to delete Assign to me option in workflow task tab

New Member 投稿: 17 参加年月日: 12/05/03 最新の投稿
Hi

i wrote a scripted work flow which will assign task to roles.So user with that role can either approve or reject it,but issue is when i click click on Actions button in workflow tab it is showing following options

1)Assigne to me
2) update due date

But my requirement is when we click on Actions button i want to display following
1)Approve
2)reject

How can i achive this..Any help is really appreciated .It is very urgent please give me suggestions

Thanks & Regards
K Vasudha
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: how to delete Assign to me option in workflow task tab

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
i wrote a scripted work flow which will assign task to roles.So user with that role can either approve or reject it,but issue is when i click click on Actions button in workflow tab it is showing following options

1)Assigne to me
2) update due date

If the task is properly assigned to a user, it shouldn't display these options. In other words, it's showing these options because a task is still not assigned to a user.

It is very urgent please give me suggestions

If it is very urgent, recommend that your get support from liferay because your problem is probably not urgent to any other people in this forum as you can see from other people not responding to you.
11年前 に Vlad Kuzmyk によって更新されました。

RE: how to delete Assign to me option in workflow task tab

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/01/18 最新の投稿
I create a scripted assignment but it gives me an error, details are there: http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/11682381

Can you supply the workflow script you've created?