掲示板

Image Gallery modification

thumbnail
11年前 に sachin mah によって更新されました。

Image Gallery modification

Junior Member 投稿: 52 参加年月日: 10/12/04 最新の投稿
I am using Liferay6.0.5, image gallery but the folder view it provided is not so asthetic, cam any body help me modifying the look and feel fo image gallery or can we use some other type of view.
Also how can be capture and show more information about images like resolution, clicks/Views, no of downloads etc.
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: Image Gallery modification

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Well, Liferay 6.1.0 GA1 does provide information you've requested. Why not upgrade?
11年前 に Hiral Ramavat によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 103 参加年月日: 12/02/13 最新の投稿
Yes, we can have the different view to display all the images of the folder, for that we need to customize the image gallery portlet .

For displaying additional information, like views, we also need change the existing code, no of views does not provided by liferay version that you are using. So for that, we need to store the views in the custom table and then retrieve it. I have did the same thing in Liferay version 5.2.3. Let me know if you need additional information on this.

Thanks,
Hiral
thumbnail

Thanks Hiral,
It would be great if you can provide me steps/details how you customized image gallery portlet.
any kind of help regarding this is of great help.. emoticon

Regards
Sachin
thumbnail
11年前 に aman jain によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 12/05/24 最新の投稿
Dear Sachin,

If you get any help regarding Image Gallery Customization,kindly share it with me.

emoticon

Regards,
thumbnail
11年前 に Pedro Bezunartea López によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 38 参加年月日: 05/07/11 最新の投稿
Any news? any update?

Pedro.
thumbnail
11年前 に Risto Joseph によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 12/12/07 最新の投稿
Hi

I have created one portlet for recent images you can find it on

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/18438898

i think it may help you

Regards
Risto
thumbnail

I am afraid upgrading form Liferay 6.06 to 6.1 as new version have lot of different features like Sites, Teams also there is nothing like community.
and my portal has lot of static content as well as new developed portlets which are using roles, organisation and community things...emoticon