掲示板

Video URL comes with UUID Liferay 6.1 EE

thumbnail
11年前 に Mayur Patel によって更新されました。

Video URL comes with UUID Liferay 6.1 EE

Expert 投稿: 358 参加年月日: 10/11/17 最新の投稿
Hello Liferay folks,

Inside webcontent I'm selecting video from Document and Media and It's giving below URL

/documents/10180/13012/sample_mpeg4.mp4/d311151a-4420-4252-ac55-5fc02da94e94

It's appending UUID at the end of URL.

In LF 6.1 CE its giving below URL without UUID

/documents/10180/13012/sample_mpeg4.mp4

Is there any patch available or any setting in LF 6.1 EE through which we can get rid of UUID from URL?

Need your comments.

Thanks

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

RE: Video URL comes with UUID Liferay 6.1 EE

Any pointers for this issue???
thumbnail
11年前 に Michael Bravo によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 12/04/26 最新の投稿
Hi Mayur,

Sorry to bother .. I know this is an old thread, but did you ever figure out how to remedy the issue? We are having the same issue with documents having the /uuid appended at the end.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Bravo
michael.j.bravo@gmail.com
thumbnail

Hey Michael,

If you've got any solution then feel free to share the information.

Still we didn't get any solution for the same problem, i'm not sure this is an issue/bug but this is the way liferay has developed the functionality.

Solution can be like to fetch uuid inside template and remove it through code or we can tell users that Please remove /uuid from url while selecting video.

I've question to Liferay Staff that Is there any patch or any pointer for this?

Thanks.
thumbnail
11年前 に Michael Bravo によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 20 参加年月日: 12/04/26 最新の投稿
Mayur,

Sorry for just getting back to you. I had not seen the response. Thanks for your comment ..

We weren't able to find any solution when contacting Liferay. It appears that the new functionality was to append the UUID after the links, however there was no backward compatibility plan to assure that links in the content would be updated as well.

We were able to update the problem links on our side manually since the amount of content we had with broken links was smaller. However, I don't have to tell you this was not a fun job.

I wish I had something better to report. If I find anything i will make sure to share it here.

All the best,
Michael