掲示板

Beta2

11年前 に Jan Bub によって更新されました。

Beta2

Junior Member 投稿: 78 参加年月日: 11/03/02 最新の投稿
Hey.

Is there a possibility to get liferay-faces-3.0.0-BETA2, 3.1.0-BETA2 as jar?
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: Beta2

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
Yes the goal is to release those versions today, Friday April 27, 2012. I'll post again here later today with news as to whether or not we were able to get the release out the door.
thumbnail

Liferay Faces 3.0.0-BETA2 (Liferay 6.0.x) and 3.1.0-BETA2 (Liferay 6.1.x) just released. You can download artifacts directly from the artifact repository. The Liferay website will be updated on Monday or Tuesday.

Hey Neil,

thank you for this release. It is realy nice to see that the JSF support is growing so fast. emoticon
thumbnail

Our pleasure Jan. Please let us know how the new release works out for you.

Hey.
It semms to work fine but i have problems to get the absoluteFilePath of the created TempFile. It is possible to get name and size, but in the implementation of the primeFaces UploadedFile I only got the filename instead of the full path. Without the path i can't create a File object. Using getContent or getInputstream brought me an exception.
I have had some succesful tries at the beginning. So perhaps it is just a mistake in my implementation.

[Edit]
Ok the succesful tries where an accident. I loaded up a pom.xml wich the server could find in the root path of the project. So i cant use it until I got the fullPath of the File.

Is it possible to get Bytes or ContentStream from the file because the methods throw UnsupportedOperationException().

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-faces/blob/master/bridge-impl/src/main/java/com/liferay/faces/bridge/renderkit/primefaces/FileUploadRendererPrimeFacesImpl.java
thumbnail

You're right -- sorry about that. emoticon

Fixed in FACES-1204 emoticon

No it works great. Thank you again.
thumbnail

Our pleasure Jan -- please let us know if you run into any other development issues with p:fileUpload