掲示板

RE: Liferay : Displaying Portlets as per our Settings

11年前 に Ravi Kiran によって更新されました。

Liferay : Displaying Portlets as per our Settings

Junior Member 投稿: 53 参加年月日: 12/04/08 最新の投稿
Hi ,

I have developed 3 Custom Portlets and wants to show them as a default landing page once the user has successflly logged in .

I want to place these 3 Portlets as in my own style , means

1. One Portlet will be in a Rectangle Postion at the top (occupying top half portion of the page)

2. And the other two Portlets in a Square Position (occupying bottom half portion of the page)

I tried with different options of Layouts such as FreeForm for the page , but i t still doesn't looked that good .

But the problem here is that the Top Portlet (JForum) is not extending .

And also in future we may need to adjust more Portlets to that page .

So please tell me how can i do this (Drag and Drop of the Portlets to my settings without any comprise at all )

Please see the Image
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
The key here will be the layout. You may need to roll your own.

I'd use the 1-2 columns (30/70) as your starting point since it's just about what you want. You'll change the lower portion to be 50/50 rather than 30/70, but it will give you the look you're after.

Alternatively you might just try the 1-2-1 columns, but I don't know if the 2 cols in the center are fixed at 50/50 or managed by a slider. You'd just leave the bottom cell empty.
thumbnail
11年前 に Anil T によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 313 参加年月日: 12/01/14 最新の投稿
Hi kiran,

You can arrange your custom portlets based on your requirement. For this you should assign your portlet ids in portal-ext.properties for "Default User Public Layouts".

I will show you the sample one.You could update your portlet ids here.

#
# Set the layout template id of the public layout.
#
default.user.public.layout.template.id=2_columns_ii

#
# Set the portlet ids for the columns specified in the layout template.
#
default.user.public.layout.column-1=82,3
default.user.public.layout.column-2=33
default.user.public.layout.column-3=
default.user.public.layout.column-4=

I think this will solve your problem.
thumbnail

How does that solve his problem? His problem is that he cannot get the layout right, not that he cannot place the portlets on the page.
thumbnail
11年前 に Anil T によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 313 参加年月日: 12/01/14 最新の投稿
Hi David,

For this we can give any layout and mention the portlets to specified columns. If we provide above details in portal-ext.properties then whenever we deploy the portlet automatically shows in the page.No need to add the portlet. For user public page we have blogs,language and search as default portlets because it was specified in the portal.properties for every user public layout.
thumbnail

That wasn't his question though. He's not indicating a problem placing portlets on the page. His entire issue was the layout of the page, the top portlet expanding to cover the whole width and a 50/50 split for the lower area.

Nothing that you provided would address that issue. The only way to address his issue is through a custom layout plugin.