掲示板

RE: Custom JAAS LoginModule and Liferay

16年前 に Michael Anthony Milazzo によって更新されました。

Custom JAAS LoginModule and Liferay

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 07/12/29 最新の投稿
Hi Everyone,

I developed a custom JAAS LoginModule for some of our Tomcat-based web applications. I would like to use the same LoginModule with Liferay, but it does not seem to use it to authenticate when signing into the portal.

I have modified the server.xml to include the tomcat JAASRealm entry with the appName matching the JAAS configuration profile name. I have custom classes for the user and role principals. I looked at the ROOT.xml file and saw that is requires the role of "users", so I am adding that role to the Principal collection on successful authentication. If I click on the sign in link at the top of the main page, I see the form and try to enter credentials I know will authenticate with my module, but it will not work. It will authenticate me if I use the credentials one of our admins created within the portal.

How would one go about configuring Liferay to utilize a JAAS LoginModule other than the default LoginModule?

Thanks for any assistance!

Mike
thumbnail
16年前 に Roman Hoyenko によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 878 参加年月日: 07/10/08 最新の投稿
You can create your custom login by modifying portal-ext.properties.

Please read this post:

http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/message_boards/message/124053

it has more details. Hope this helps.
thumbnail
11年前 に Davy Kamerbeek によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 23 参加年月日: 12/03/12 最新の投稿
This is a pretty old post, but i'm giving it a shot. The link you referenced, Roman, is about the AutoLogin not the LoginModule. Can you or somebody explain how to replace the default PortalLoginModule with (for example) SpnegoLoginModule. I'm trying to configure Liferay 6.1 to work with JBoss AS7 negotiation combined with the Spnego login module (using Kerberos auth).

Getting a little desperate on this one...
thumbnail
11年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Davy Kamerbeek:
This is a pretty old post, but i'm giving it a shot. The link you referenced, Roman, is about the AutoLogin not the LoginModule. Can you or somebody explain how to replace the default PortalLoginModule with (for example) SpnegoLoginModule. I'm trying to configure Liferay 6.1 to work with JBoss AS7 negotiation combined with the Spnego login module (using Kerberos auth).

Getting a little desperate on this one...

Guess it's possible to use CAS for Spnego auth. For example, you could read this:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/SPNEGO

And you can use CAS in Liferay, of course.
thumbnail
11年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
There's actually a separate thread where a member of the community has been working on spnego integration into Liferay...
thumbnail

David H Nebinger:
There's actually a separate thread where a member of the community has been working on spnego integration into Liferay...

Thanks for your reply David.

Yes, i've found a thread that describes how to configure SPNEGO as a HTTP filter. But i'm trying to configure SPNEGO with JBoss negotiation. I've configured a sample web app that uses this configuration and it works fine. But i want to apply the same to the liferay portal, for now without any luck. All i can find is solutions that use the filter approach. Maybe that's the way to go.. I'm gonna try Juan's suggestion and if that's not working i'm gonna fallback to the filter method.

I will post my solution when it's working.

Cheers,

Davy Kamerbeek
thumbnail

Thanks Juan, i will look into it!