掲示板

Web Application to Portlet

15年前 に Bruno Cruz によって更新されました。

Web Application to Portlet

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 08/09/17 最新の投稿
Hi folks,

Let me try to show the view I'm facing here...

I started a Java Web Application using struts, hibernate etc and as the project was already done, liferayray comes to be a pretty good choice. Cuz the app has grown acquiring portal's features ... all going just fine. I mapped the URLs os the apps in the menu and the problem was there ... I couldn't find a way to use the securtity system that liferay provides and anyone can access my apps from outside.

Any help would be just great.. I was trying to modify the project to a protlet model, but I failed.

Thanks.
thumbnail
15年前 に Alberto Montero によって更新されました。

RE: Web Application to Portlet

Expert 投稿: 357 参加年月日: 08/01/13 最新の投稿
Hi Bruno.

I don't know how are you doing the conversion to portlet, but may be this may help you:

http://portals.apache.org/bridges/multiproject/portals-bridges-struts/index.html

Regards
thumbnail
15年前 に Tobias Amon によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 546 参加年月日: 07/08/08 最新の投稿
Hi,

deploying a separate war file always results in a web application which is accessible without the portal container.

When you don't want it to be accessed from "outside" you might add some code checking whether you have a portal context or not.

Here is some pseude code of your "view".jsp

<%
pR = getPortletRequest() // get the portlet request out of the servlet request
if(pR != null) {
     %>
        Your JSP content
   <%
} else {
   %>
       You are not inside the portal!
<% } %>

kind regards
Tobias
15年前 に Bruno Cruz によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 08/09/17 最新の投稿
The ideia is just fine, but I'm not using anythig related to portal.

Any ideia how could I obtain the portalContext ??? the problem lies here.

Thank 2 u all
thumbnail
15年前 に Tobias Amon によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 546 参加年月日: 07/08/08 最新の投稿
Hi,

so just for the understanding: You implement usual web applications (using struts) and you want to gain the advantages of Liferay (permissions) but don't want to use the app as portlet?

I think that's almost impossible. But you could try to create an empty theme which does only display your application (as portlet) which will look like a simple application.

kind regards
Tobias
12年前 に Ahmed Hassan によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 12/01/29 最新の投稿
Dear Bruno,

Sorry i don't have answer to your question but i have an earlier question, could you please tell to me how you convert your web application to Portlet?

Thanks in advance.