掲示板

NullPointerException on autodeploy of war file

15年前 に Ronak Patel によって更新されました。

NullPointerException on autodeploy of war file

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 08/08/29 最新の投稿
Hi, I have a war file of a Portlet that I want to deploy. It contains a JSP, a collection of JAX-WS service client files, and some JSF beans.

When I drop the file into the liferay autodeploy directory in Red Hat Linux, I receieve the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.copyJars(BaseDeployer.java:216)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployDirectory(BaseDeployer.java:430)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployFile(BaseDeployer.java:732)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployFile(BaseDeployer.java:635)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deploy(BaseDeployer.java:401)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PortletAutoDeployer.autoDeploy(PortletAutoDeployer.java:98)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PortletAutoDeployListener.deploy(PortletAutoDeployListener.java:84)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.processFile(AutoDeployDir.java:194)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:142)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:60)

I tried decompiling BaseDeployer and looking at what's blowing up but to no avail.

The permissions seem set okay. What could be the problem here?
15年前 に Ronak Patel によって更新されました。

RE: NullPointerException on autodeploy of war file

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 08/08/29 最新の投稿
I'm sure I'm not the only person to ever encounter this. I tried blowing away the database and the whole software setup but to no avail.

What could be the possible problem?
thumbnail
15年前 に Michael Murphy によって更新されました。

RE: NullPointerException on autodeploy of war file

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 09/01/17 最新の投稿
Did you ever find the solution? I'm getting the exact same error. When I try to deploy to LifeRay on Glassfish.