掲示板

User filtered asset publisher on multiple categories

thumbnail
12年前 に Alain Dresse によって更新されました。

User filtered asset publisher on multiple categories

Junior Member 投稿: 95 参加年月日: 11/07/18 最新の投稿
Hi,

I would like to use the asset publisher as a navigation tool for web contents. Basically, I would like my users to click in a list of selectable categories, and have all assets of a given type with one or more of these categories to be listed in an asset publisher.

I see that by adding a categories navigation portlet on the same page, clicking on a category will automatically filter the content in the asset publisher to assets that have that category.

What would be the best approach (i.e. easiest to implement, most user-friendly).

Thoughts:
Is it possible to use the inter-portlet communication to display multiple categories ?
I will probably need a hook on the categories navigator, but will I also need to customise the asset publisher ?

thanks,
Alain
thumbnail
12年前 に Alain Dresse によって更新されました。

RE: User filtered asset publisher on multiple categories

Junior Member 投稿: 95 参加年月日: 11/07/18 最新の投稿
This is very closely linked to the question I found here on stackoverflow and here in this forum (same poster)

Alain
12年前 に Paul Butenko によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 38 参加年月日: 10/07/02 最新の投稿
Hello,
I've implemented some asset bublisher content filtering based on categories. You can check my post.

BR,
Paul Butenko
thumbnail
10年前 に Rahul Bhattacharya によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 58 参加年月日: 10/01/16 最新の投稿
heres another solution. I have created portlet for asset publisher and search. Download it here.