掲示板

<distributable />

12年前 に Dana Oredson によって更新されました。

<distributable />

Junior Member 投稿: 70 参加年月日: 08/10/14 最新の投稿
Why does liferay-portal.war not have <distributable /> in the web.xml?

I was trying to get my liferay installation clustered and have had trouble getting my session replicated between the loadbalanced instances. I created a simple war that just output the session id, and that is working.

However, when I tried to do the same for liferay, it was not replicating the session. Finally, I cracked the war and looked at the web.xml and it does not have <distributable />, therefore it will not get replicated sessions.

Is no one using clustered Liferay instances??
thumbnail
12年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

RE: <distributable />

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Dana Oredson:
Why does liferay-portal.war not have <distributable /> in the web.xml?

I was trying to get my liferay installation clustered and have had trouble getting my session replicated between the loadbalanced instances. I created a simple war that just output the session id, and that is working.

However, when I tried to do the same for liferay, it was not replicating the session. Finally, I cracked the war and looked at the web.xml and it does not have <distributable />, therefore it will not get replicated sessions.

Is no one using clustered Liferay instances??

Dana, that you said is necessary for getting Liferay work for session replication. I had to do that in our production environment too. Don't know the reason why isn't added to web.xml by default.
thumbnail
11年前 に Sachin Joshi によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 12/03/23 最新の投稿
I am also working with the support staff on the same issue. This is going to cause a lot of unwanted issues in future upgrades etc management.

Adding distributable tag in web.xml does not really harm the servers that do not support session replication. I do not see any reason why this war is not bundled with default setting.

We are using 6.1GA LR Enterprise edition on GF3 cluster.
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
It's written in the wiki to add <distributable /> so I don't think it's really that much of a problem.

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/High+Availability+Guide