掲示板

Community plugin screenshot issue

thumbnail
12年前 に Nicolas Forney によって更新されました。

Community plugin screenshot issue

Junior Member 投稿: 78 参加年月日: 11/05/23 最新の投稿
Hi there,

As I don't know where to complain about the Liferay web site, I put my issue there (perhaps there is a better location?) :

Displaying screenshots of Community Plugins is a pain. When clicking on a thumbnail the larger screenshot is not displayed because the link point to a file without extension (software_catalog). It could be better to display the screenshot in a dialog window?

Thank you

Regards,
thumbnail
12年前 に Szymon Gołębiewski によって更新されました。

RE: Community plugin screenshot issue

Regular Member 投稿: 246 参加年月日: 09/06/08 最新の投稿
Just wait for Liferay Marketplace emoticon
thumbnail
12年前 に Nicolas Forney によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 78 参加年月日: 11/05/23 最新の投稿
Still waiting... emoticon

I hope the market place will handle correctly the screenshots emoticon
thumbnail
11年前 に Michele Zanarotti によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 94 参加年月日: 12/02/20 最新の投稿
I don't think that marketplace could be a solution to the community plugins page bugs. I also experienced the problem in that awful page, and once again i cannot use a well publicized feature of liferay.
The marketplace is , and it will be , the same thing, no more no less. But for now it's a complete vaporware !
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I don't think that marketplace could be a solution to the community plugins page bugs. I also experienced the problem in that awful page, and once again i cannot use a well publicized feature of liferay.
The marketplace is , and it will be , the same thing, no more no less. But for now it's a complete vaporware !

You've pointed out 2 problems here:
1. It's difficult to expand screenshot view before downloading community plugin
2. Marketplace is still not fully released after all publicization

Well, it's really not necessary to wait for liferay.com to do something about it because community plugins are developed by community members. It's possible for a community member to setup liferay plugin download site