掲示板

How to undeploy or redeploy a portlet

thumbnail
12年前 に Adi florescu によって更新されました。

How to undeploy or redeploy a portlet

New Member 投稿: 19 参加年月日: 11/09/23 最新の投稿
Hi,

I'm using liferay 6.0.5, and when I log in, the home page tells me:
This portlet has been undeployed. Please redeploy it or remove it from the page.

(see attached image)

The problem is that I already deleted the portlet from the tomcat webapps directory, and I don't know how to remove it from the interface.

Any advice?

Regards,
Adi.
thumbnail
12年前 に Tejas Kanani によって更新されました。

RE: How to undeploy or redeploy a portlet

Liferay Master 投稿: 654 参加年月日: 09/01/06 最新の投稿
Hi Adi,

Just redeploy the same portlet again and after successfully deployed, remove it from page and then delete it from webapps.
else
You can do it by removing the same from Database as well.
Just find your page/layout in "layout" table and just check its "typeSettings" property.
and remove your portlet from respective column.

layout-template-id=1_2_1_columns
column-1=<your portlet id>

Just after removing the id from column restart the server. And it should be removed.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Tejas Kanani
thumbnail

Hi Tejas,

Unfortunately I don't have the protlet any more, since I deleted it, so I'm trying to go with your second suggestion, but I don't follow your instructions. Am using Liferay bundled with tomcat, without any other customizations to it. The database is the default one (hibernate I guess), but I don't know how to access "layout" table. Can you help me with that?

Thanks,
Adi
thumbnail

Then it would be hard to make changes in that.
We can do it if you are using any other db other than hypersonic, which is by default.

But first try to delete it by logged in as admin. If it works no need to go for such changes.
thumbnail

Cool. I didn't know HSQLDB had a database manager. It's so nice to see all the liferays tables.

So I accessed the table "layout" deleted the line which referenced my portlet, but now weird enough tomcat doesn't start. I get something like this:
13:57:59,903 WARN  [ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner:608] com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$DeadlockDetector@8a999f --
 APPARENT DEADLOCK!!! Creating emergency threads for unassigned pending tasks!
13:57:59,919 WARN  [ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner:624] com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$DeadlockDetector@8a999f --
 APPARENT DEADLOCK!!! Complete Status:
        Managed Threads: 3
        Active Threads: 3
        Active Tasks:
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@5a0251 (com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunne
r$PoolThread-#1)
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@14e539e (com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunn
er$PoolThread-#0)
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@153e84a (com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunn
er$PoolThread-#2)
        Pending Tasks:
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@1b75501
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@12dd96f
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@11e3219
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@16b228d
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@a980bd
                com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@4321aa

If anyone has a quick fix for this it would be nice.

Thanks,
Adi
thumbnail
12年前 に Nagendra Kumar Busam によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 678 参加年月日: 09/07/07 最新の投稿
Did you try closing the connection you opened through command prompt before starting the server
thumbnail

Nagendra Kumar Busam:
Did you try closing the connection you opened through command prompt before starting the server

Yes, I closed everthing, restarted my computer, but I still get the same error, followed by a huge screen of other exceptions, after which I get "INFO: Server startup in 62516 ms", but when I go to localhost:8080, I see the 404 page.

I even tried deleting all my applications from webapps (except ROOT and tunnel-web), then deleted the contents of "work" folder, but I get the same message. Maybe I can make Liferay recreate the database from scratch, that might get things up and running, but I don't know how to do it. Suggestions?

In the mean time I'll just use a new copy of the liferay-portal.
thumbnail

I am not sure about what might be the exact reason

For as of now, any way you are using HSQL - delete hsql folder from liferay-bundle/data folder. Start the tomcat - You should be up with the portal now

Try to create pages what you have done earlier. Stop the server. Try to access db from Eclipse as shown in my new blog (jar you should use should be the jar you have in your liferay installation under tomcat/lib/ext)

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

Hi Nagendra,

Yeah, I tried also deleting the database, but now I get a lots of other errors like:
15:58:31,274 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:395] No content found at template path /layouttpl/custom/2_columns_i.tpl
15:58:31,274 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:441] No content found at WAP template path /layouttpl/custom/2_columns_i.wap.tp
l
15:58:31,274 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:395] No content found at template path /layouttpl/custom/2_columns_ii.tpl
15:58:31,274 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:441] No content found at WAP template path /layouttpl/custom/2_columns_ii.wap.t
pl
15:58:31,274 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:395] No content found at template path /layouttpl/custom/2_columns_iii.tpl
15:58:31,274 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:441] No content found at WAP template path /layouttpl/custom/2_columns_iii.wap.
tpl
15:58:32,868 INFO  [HotDeployUtil:69] Initializing hot deploy manager 3578820
15:58:32,946 INFO  [AutoDeployDir:105] Auto deploy scanner started for D:\liferay\!6.0.5RME\liferay-portal-6.0.5\deploy
15:58:34,055 ERROR [PortalInstances:354] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:324)
        at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.LayoutTypePortletImpl.reorganizePortlets(LayoutTypePortletImpl.java:819)
        at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.LayoutTypePortletImpl.setLayoutTemplateId(LayoutTypePortletImpl.java:917)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.addLayout(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:149)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.addLayout(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:190)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.addLayout(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:228)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

And on localhost:8080
an-unexpected-system-error-occurred

com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key {companyId=10201, classNameId=10008, classPK=10201} 

If you have no other suggestions, I think we can drop the subject. I still got something out of it. emoticon And thanks for the blog!
12年前 に Siby Mathew によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 268 参加年月日: 11/03/04 最新の投稿
Hi Adi,
Cant you login as admin and remove the portlet using the close button ?
thumbnail

This link might be helpful. Quickly i blogged & thought might be helpful emoticon

How to open HSQL DB tables of Liferay

UPDATE:
How to open HSQL DB tables of Liferay in eclipse
thumbnail

Thanks Nagendra.

Nice blog !! Something that most of people might not aware of.
thumbnail

If it helps community members i am grateful emoticon