掲示板

Portlet header not showing up in "hooked" requests portlet

thumbnail
12年前 に Dave Kliczbor によって更新されました。

Portlet header not showing up in "hooked" requests portlet

Junior Member 投稿: 77 参加年月日: 11/07/12 最新の投稿
Hello all,

I'm customizing the request portlet via a hook plugin. Just a few changes in view.jsp -- main addition: If there are no requests, a message should be displayed that there are no requests (default behaviour: portlet disappears completely from the page).

This works so far, except that the portlet header never shows up when there are no requests. I cannot find any code in ROOT/html/portlet/requests/view.jsp nor init.jsp that removes the header conditionally (nor the other way round: code that enables the header). The only related code which I could find was a bit of AUI javascript that calls portlet.hide() if there are no requests. I deleted that code and the portlet's contents show up in a <div class="portlet-borderless-container">, stating via my custom code that there are no requests. But the header is still missing.

As soon as there are some requests, the portlet header shows up in a proper <section class="portlet">, along with <header class="portlet-topper"> and <div class="portlet-body">. But I cannot find a piece of code nor a setting in ROOT/WEB-INF/*.xml that's responsible for this behaviour. I'm fairly sure that it's not in the portlet's JSP files.

Where should I look?
thumbnail
12年前 に Dave Kliczbor によって更新されました。

RE: Portlet header not showing up in "hooked" requests portlet (回答)

Junior Member 投稿: 77 参加年月日: 11/07/12 最新の投稿