掲示板

How to move liferay work from personal computer to server for hosting

thumbnail
12年前 に Ashwin Khandelwal によって更新されました。

How to move liferay work from personal computer to server for hosting

Junior Member 投稿: 42 参加年月日: 11/10/14 最新の投稿
Hi,

I need to move work on liferay (website) from my personal system to server. Problem is i am confused with list of deployment mandatory on server so as to reflect same functionality as on my system

thnks in advnc!!!!
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: How to move liferay work from personal computer to server for hosting

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I'm not sure what the problem is. Just copy the liferay flles on your application server and export/import your liferay database.
If you haven't saved your image and document files to the database, you'll have to migrate them too. If your directory structure changes,
you may get link error if you've linked to these documents from your portlets.

For all others, it's always good to plan you migration BEFORE doing work on your development server.
thumbnail
12年前 に Sagar A Vyas によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 679 参加年月日: 09/04/17 最新の投稿
Ashwin Khandelwal:
Hi,

I need to move work on liferay (website) from my personal system to server. Problem is i am confused with list of deployment mandatory on server so as to reflect same functionality as on my system

thnks in advnc!!!!

Hi Ashwin ,

No need to get confuse. emoticon

Just deploy same way you did in your local machine.

Just make sure version should be same in both case. i.e. Same DB or Same Liferay

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas
thumbnail
12年前 に Sunil Rai によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 57 参加年月日: 12/01/31 最新の投稿
if I have the Liferay portal on my test server and want to deploy it to main server then what are the steps I have to follow so that all my customization and content will remain same?