掲示板

Liferay out of the box cms portlets

12年前 に Dorothy Taylor によって更新されました。

Liferay out of the box cms portlets

New Member 投稿: 19 参加年月日: 08/10/03 最新の投稿
Hi

Could anyone please clarify one doubt. After integrating Liferay with Alfresco, I deployed some out-of-the-box CMS portlets. But these portlets seem to be using Liferay's Jackrabbit CMS rather than Alfresco. Could someone please guide me if that is ow the out of box portlets are created? Is there a way to make these portlets use alfresco rather than jackrabbit
thumbnail
12年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay out of the box cms portlets

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
Dorothy Taylor:
Hi

Could anyone please clarify one doubt. After integrating Liferay with Alfresco, I deployed some out-of-the-box CMS portlets. But these portlets seem to be using Liferay's Jackrabbit CMS rather than Alfresco. Could someone please guide me if that is ow the out of box portlets are created? Is there a way to make these portlets use alfresco rather than jackrabbit

Hey Dorothy,

What did you use to integrate Alfresco? Most people use the Alfresco portlets to surface Alfresco content on a Liferay site, or they configure Liferay to use something like CMIS, and then show content via Asset Publisher and/or Web Content Display. Follow their instructions to configure and use.

A third option, which requires a much deeper integration, is to configure Alfresco to publish content to a static directory, then configure Liferay to pick it up and publish via CMS portlets. This generally requires a custom integration (it's not possible out-of-box).