掲示板

how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfully"

12年前 に sairam nemani によって更新されました。

how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfully"

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 11/10/19 最新の投稿
Hi, i am using Liferay 6.x, when i create new user with proper input fileds and save it, it will give a message like "Your Request Processed Successfully"
but this same message is still remained on the top even though i navigate to password or user roles ...etc links provided on the right side of control panel.. how can i make that message diappaer once i navigate to another link. if i refresh the page it will go off but with out page refresh we need to disappear that is my requirement.
Any suggestion would be higly appreciated.
thumbnail
12年前 に Ravi Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

RE: how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfull

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1302 参加年月日: 09/06/24 最新の投稿
Thats not disappearing because all links provided on right side are just acting as anchor not a link to another page/location. You can modify this behavior using javascript.
Inspect that page you will find that you need to hide a "portlet-msg-success" classed element in division with id "portlet-wrapper-125" when a link is clicked in "menu-group" classed element.

So if in jQuery I was going to do that would write code like

$(".menu-group a").click(function(){
        $("#portlet-wrapper-125 portlet-msg-success").hide(); //this will hide only in user portlet. To remove globally use any of the classes .portlet, .portlet-content etc
});

HTH
12年前 に sairam nemani によって更新されました。

RE: how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfull

New Member 投稿: 11 参加年月日: 11/10/19 最新の投稿
Thank you Ravi.