掲示板

Documentum Integration with Liferay

thumbnail
12年前 に Vidya Sagar Padigela によって更新されました。

Documentum Integration with Liferay

Junior Member 投稿: 49 参加年月日: 08/05/20 最新の投稿
Hi,

I want to evaluate the integration of Document Library portlet with Documentum and I came to know it is a out of box solution in EE version. We are using 6.0 EE version and when I gone through the administration document it is mentioned that before integration we have to install the documentum-hook plugin. I'm not able to find the plugin Could anyone let me know where can I download the plugin.

Thanks,
Vidya
thumbnail
12年前 に Christianto Sahat によって更新されました。

RE: Documentum Integration with Liferay

Regular Member 投稿: 179 参加年月日: 07/09/25 最新の投稿
You can ask Liferay where to download the plugin. AFAIK, EE version has its own plugins repository.
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
FYI: The admin documentation states that's it's still experimental. Best to contact Liferay about it as Christianto replied earlier.

Before installing, however, please note that the documentum-hook plugin is only supported on Liferay Enterprise Edition, and is currently in an experimental stage, and may not be ready for production use.

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/administration/-/ai/unbreakable-liferayvirtual-hostingto-infinity-and-beyondmultip-3
thumbnail
12年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Liferay 6.1 will have a proper Documentum integration that allows you to mount cabinets from Documentum to Liferay and manage the documents from both Documentum and Liferay. In 6.0 the documentum hook was only used to store the document binaries to documentum but everything else was managed from Liferay.
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Just for my knowledge since I don't know of any Documentum user in Japan, will Documentum hook be available in a community edition
in 6.1 or will it continue to be available in Enterprise edition.
thumbnail
12年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

It's going to be EE only. If I remember correctly there's some restrictions on who we can distribute it to i.e. you must have Documentum license.
11年前 に Sam Shi によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 12/11/28 最新の投稿
Mika,

Can I get it as part of EE trial? If yes, How?

Thanks,
Sam
thumbnail
11年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

You need to ask sales.
thumbnail
9年前 に Ahamed Sakir によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 129 参加年月日: 08/08/22 最新の投稿
Hi Mika Koivisto,
If in case connection from documentum to liferay and documents are mounting on liferay successfully.
I have 2 qns...
1. Is it possible to download or export those files from document media portlet UI level in liferay itself....Please clarify .....
2. In Documentum having around 10GB datas are there. Will Liferay mounts successfully in Document media portlet?

Regards
Sakir.