掲示板

Build Liferay portlet from source

12年前 に Philipp Rusch によって更新されました。

Build Liferay portlet from source

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 11/07/04 最新の投稿
Hi all,

I am struggling around with the build process of the opensocial-portlet. I have already downloaded the portal and plugin trunk from SVN. I also have configured the build.properties but I am still not able to build the portlet. Everytime I am running
ant war
I get the following errors (and many more :unsureemoticon.

[javac] Compiling 53 source files to E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\classes
[javac] ----------
[javac] 1. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\adhocgadget\action\ConfigurationActionImpl.java (at line 4
[javac]     public class ConfigurationActionImpl extends BaseConfigurationAction {
[javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The hierarchy of the type ConfigurationActionImpl is inconsistent
[javac] ----------
[javac] 2. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\adhocgadget\action\ConfigurationActionImpl.java (at line 4
[javac]     public void processAction(
[javac]                     PortletConfig portletConfig, ActionRequest actionRequest,
[javac]                     ActionResponse actionResponse)
[javac]             throws Exception {
[javac]                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The method processAction(PortletConfig, ActionRequest, ActionResponse) of type ConfigurationActionImpl must override or implement a supertype method
[javac] ----------
[javac] 3. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\adhocgadget\action\ConfigurationActionImpl.java (at line 6
[javac]     String url = getParameter(actionRequest, "url");
[javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The method getParameter(ActionRequest, String) is undefined for the type ConfigurationActionImpl
[javac] ----------
[javac] 4. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\adhocgadget\action\ConfigurationActionImpl.java (at line 6
[javac]     setPreference(actionRequest, "url", url);
[javac]     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The method setPreference(ActionRequest, String, String) is undefined for the type ConfigurationActionImpl
[javac] ----------
[javac] 5. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\adhocgadget\action\ConfigurationActionImpl.java (at line 6
[javac]     super.processAction(portletConfig, actionRequest, actionResponse);
[javac]           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The method processAction(PortletConfig, ActionRequest, ActionResponse) is undefined for the type BaseConfigurationAction
[javac] ----------
[javac] 6. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\adhocgadget\action\ConfigurationActionImpl.java (at line 7
[javac]     public String render(
[javac]                     PortletConfig portletConfig, RenderRequest renderRequest,
[javac]                     RenderResponse renderResponse)
[javac]             throws Exception {
[javac]                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The method render(PortletConfig, RenderRequest, RenderResponse) of type ConfigurationActionImpl must override or implement a supertype method
[javac] ----------
[javac] ----------
[javac] 7. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\admin\lar\AdminPortletDataHandlerImpl.java (at line 36)
[javac]     public class AdminPortletDataHandlerImpl extends BasePortletDataHandler {
[javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[javac] The type AdminPortletDataHandlerImpl must implement the inherited abstract method PortletDataHandler.getImportControls()
[javac] ----------
[javac] 8. ERROR in E:\java\ws\plugins\portlets\opensocial-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\com\liferay\opensocial\admin\lar\AdminPortletDataHandlerImpl.java (at line 36)
[javac]     public class AdminPortletDataHandlerImpl extends BasePortletDataHandler {
[javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess that I am missing some references to the portal source?! Unfortunately I am not an ANT expert, so any help is greatly appreciated. Where do I have to configure the missing dependencies?

Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
12年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Build Liferay portlet from source

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
They should be defined in the liferay-plugin properties file in the WEB-INF directory...