掲示板

Accessing Custom Attributes (Expando) with Web Services

12年前 に Kevin Weslowski によって更新されました。

Accessing Custom Attributes (Expando) with Web Services

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 11/09/06 最新の投稿
I've been looking for a way to retrieve the custom attributes with web services that I've added using the control panel, but I've been unable to find examples or the right documentation to help me out.
For example, if I add a string custom attribute to users, say ABC, then, using the control panel, I can set ABC to a certain value for the users in the portal. Later, I want to use a web service call to retrieve ABC for the users.
The closest thing I've seen for what I'm trying to do is the use of Portlet_Expando_ExpandoValueService web service but I haven't been able to figure out how to use it, specifically, how to get the right parameters to pass to it.
Has anyone tried this or ran into similar issues? Can someone point me towards an example or the documentation I need?
thumbnail
12年前 に Anil Sunkari によって更新されました。

RE: Accessing Custom Attributes (Expando) with Web Services

Expert 投稿: 427 参加年月日: 09/08/12 最新の投稿
Please check this Check_This it might be helpful
thumbnail
12年前 に Samir Gami によって更新されました。

RE: Accessing Custom Attributes (Expando) with Web Services (回答)

Regular Member 投稿: 162 参加年月日: 11/02/04 最新の投稿
Kevin,

1) If, you have WebService module and in that you want to access the custom attribute,
- Use ExpandoValueLocalServiceUtil to access the value,
ExpandoValueLocalServiceUtil.getValue(PortalUtil.getDefaultCompanyId(),User.class.getName(),ExpandoTableConstants.DEFAULT_TABLE_NAME, "ABC",userID).getData() 

2) You want webService only, to get value for custom attribute,
- In this case, liferay has own services, which can give the .wsdl file, Please check this.

let me know for more detail, Hope this may helps.
12年前 に Kevin Weslowski によって更新されました。

RE: Accessing Custom Attributes (Expando) with Web Services

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 11/09/06 最新の投稿
that's pretty close to what I'm looking for...thanks!