掲示板

Report Spam in Liferay Forum

thumbnail
12年前 に Jakob Fahrner によって更新されました。

Report Spam in Liferay Forum

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 11/07/19 最新の投稿
Hi

I just wondered if there is a possibility to report "forum post" or "users", cause of spam.
The reason is I just got upset after seeing always the same nonsense post
"I have the same problem" and some advertisment linksto "Aksane" or so of this guy
http://www.liferay.com/web/sharif/profile

All in all it's no problem with spam posts, but would be nice to have a common way to report this...
Or maybe the funcionality already exists and I didn't found it?

Would be nice to get an answer
thumbnail
12年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Report Spam in Liferay Forum

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14915 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
I don't know that there is any official way, but as forum users we typically just start ignoring posters like this.

What he'll come to find is a) he gets ignored and any marketing he's trying to do will have no effect and b) if he ever does post a real question it won't get anywhere because he's being ignored.

We all tend to be pretty busy in what we're doing, and in general I don't believe that we suffer fools lightly. He'll eventually wise up and disappear...
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Personally, it helps to know if the problem is particular to a situation or if somebody else is having the same problem.

You can ask James Falkner with Liferay here in this forum (I'm sure he's reading this though) to contact the person
to scrap the image and link to his company/site.
We had a similar problem before and he took care of it beautifully.
thumbnail
12年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

RE: Report Spam in Liferay Forum (回答)

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
We banned Sharif from the forums for the time being, until he explains his spammy posts and promises to fix them. These are a little different than the other guy who was posting links to his semi-relevant blogs. Thanks for the heads up though, and if you see any more from Sharif, let us know, and we can explore other "actions".
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I haven't looked too much into Sharif 's sentences until now, but that you've mentioned it, he is promoting pictures of beautiful women.
thumbnail
12年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
I sent him private email. We'll see what happens.
thumbnail
12年前 に Jakob Fahrner によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 11/07/19 最新の投稿
Thanks for the quick reactions
If the spam level stays as minor as it is now everything is great emoticon