掲示板

liferay and otrs

17年前 に najloun benjelloun によって更新されました。

liferay and otrs

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 07/03/02 最新の投稿
in order to provide to his clients an idea about the way my enterprise is treating their projects, we have decided to create an knowledge base that will contains all the informations that are going to be used.
the problem we have is: we have an application of OTRS. we used it to solve and treat the problems of our clients and our clients too are using it. our question is : is there a way ( a plunging,...) to integrate that application ( which is an open source one based on PostreSQL) instead of redeveloping it?
thank you.
thumbnail
14年前 に Norbert Bede によって更新されました。

RE: liferay and otrs

Junior Member 投稿: 38 参加年月日: 09/04/19 最新の投稿
hello,

Could you please tell me did you find any solution to OTRS integration ?
norbert
14年前 に Ivan Jiang によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 09/11/16 最新の投稿
same question, did anyone try successfully?
14年前 に Ivan Jiang によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 09/11/16 最新の投稿
Did you find any solution?
thumbnail
13年前 に Manish Kumar Jaiswal によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 153 参加年月日: 08/11/25 最新の投稿
Do we have some update on this integration....??????
11年前 に Rafa Quinonero によって更新されました。

RE: liferay and otrs, iFrame portlet!

Junior Member 投稿: 37 参加年月日: 12/03/22 最新の投稿
Hi all,

It's a little bit late, but better late than never!

We are also developing an integration between Liferay and OTRS, and our solution, by now, is to use the iFrame portlet to contain the OTRS (or any!) app. iFrame has an authentication option, where you can configurate it to login directly into OTRS without a double login. You just need to have your users (by now is the easiest solution for us, but sure that will change in a few time) with the same username and password for both liferay and otrs.

Just note that the iFrame that comes with the trunk 6.1 GA1 has a bug, and doesn't store the values for the credentials, but, it has been fixed, you can find it here as an attachment:

iFrame fix

For me it's working, and agents and customers login to liferay and also directly in OTRS

Hope that's helpful!!