掲示板

Portal Framework Design And Implementation

12年前 に alex 2292 によって更新されました。

Portal Framework Design And Implementation

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 11/02/07 最新の投稿
Hi,
I'm new to Liferay 6 and I'm tryng to make a portal project without write my own portlet.Infact I have only static content that I would want to insert with the Web Content Portlet types.My layout has a link menu on the left og the page and I'd need on click change dinamically the content inserted or the portlets containing it.
I have thinked to create one portlet ( with title ) for content and change dinamically this ( and other menu of the page ) on click.Is this a good approach? If yes...ow can I solve this?
possible solution :
1) create iFrame Portlet and change title and content ( if yes where I have to store them by console and how can I pass to iFrame to load )
2) create all portlet and change the load of 1 on click ( if yes how call second portlet on layout by click )
3) for the component menu on the left I have to rewrite my own portlet or can I overwrite something navigation portlet ( in this case how can valorize its item? )

thanks for help
thumbnail
12年前 に Thiago Leão Moreira によって更新されました。

RE: Portal Framework Design And Implementation

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1449 参加年月日: 07/10/10 最新の投稿
Have you tried to use the Web Content List portlet along with Web Content Display portlet?

HI!,
..and thank you very much for answer

Yes I 'have tried it,but how can I filter witch Journal ( Web Content Portlet ) have I to add?

and more serious problem,my page has 3 column,how can I display the content portlet on the central "frame" column and not on default total portal parent page?

thanks for help

any ideas?how can I open the portlet content not on asset list itself but on the central column?

thank you very much